***Class of 2016 NMSF/NMF Qualifying Scores

Notification came in the mail today in WI. :slight_smile:

We are in IL just a few hours from NMSC headquarters and still havenā€™t received the letter but the school did relent and notify both students today that they are finalists.

We havenā€™t heard yet either, and we are in Indiana. DD is the only one in our school corporation so I wonder if they will do anything.

Got it in the mail today in TN.

Iā€™m in UT, one of 2 SFs at my school, and my GC notified me yesterday as soon as he received the finalist confirmation.

Anyone in NJ heard? No word from school, no notice in the mailā€¦

Got my letter today in MD! It says that a certificate of merit has been sent to my principal

We have not heard through mail or school ā€“ SoCal.

My D got her letter for NM finalist today! In central Texas!

Same for my D. Received letter at NorthEast Ohio.

D received her ā€œhomeā€ letter in the mail today in Michigan. We never received the certificate (we homeschool so it comes to our house.) We had given up hope!

Did anyone from California hear back regarding NMF?

Has any one from NC received the letter?

My son received his finalist letter by mail in RI yesterday.

No word from school or by mail - WA

I bet all the far flung states will get their notifications tomorrow!

Letter at home in Central Texas yesterday that DS is a Finalist! No word from the school yet.

Was really nice to know, from this forum, that rejection letters went out earlier. Made waiting easier. :slight_smile:

@Nerdyparent ā€“ As God has a cruel sense of humor, there is no mail delivery tomorrow because of Presidentā€™s Day. So those of us who live on either coast (far away from Illinois) will definitely NOT get notifications tomorrow.

Received my Finalist letter yesterday! - Central IN

You donā€™t even have to be far away from Illinois to be waiting, my son is in WI and no letter at school or home! Maybe the school received it on Sat. so I still have hope he will hear something on Monday.