Class of 2017 ~ Decisions

<p>I got accepted to first year engineering and I indicated I was interested in biomedical engineering…
ACT - 34 composite
SAT - 2120 Math was 780 and then I had some other numbers not sure what (and too lazy to check)
GPA - 4.3
Sat Math 2 - 770.
Sat II Chem- 760</p>

<p>Unweighted was around 3.7 btw on a four point scale</p>

<p>Accepted into Ag school for animal sciences! Hoping to get some merit aid to make OOS down a little
Gpa: 4.2 W
ACT: 31</p>

<p>Accepted to First Year Engineering OOS, from California.</p>

<p>ACT: 34
GPA: 4.6 W</p>

<p>oasislove - When did you apply? My son applied Nov 12th and his changed to committee reviewing or whatever they call it yesterday. I would think your decision would be soon.</p>

<p>Admitted school of engineering:</p>

<p>GPA - 3.3/4.0 (From the #4 public in NJ)
SAT - 1860/2400 (660 math)
ACT - 28 (32 math)
ECs - nothing spectacular but they weren’t bad.</p>

<p>i applied on october 13th and all my materials were sent in by october 29th! it changed to in committee review 2 days back, and has been like that till now! so worried :l</p>

<p>Oasis - admissions probably decided that your Oct. 29 submittal of other materials was too late for a guaranteed Dec. 7 decision. When Purdue received all of my sons materials he received an e-mail from admissions indicating that he would get a decision on Dec. 7. Good luck.</p>

<p>@Oasis: My app had been in committee review for some time now. I applied Nov. 13. Most likely all these decision are for early applicants. When you turned in your materials later you didn’t exaclty complete the app in time for a Dec. 7 decision. Also they clearly have it in bold (or red) that your app was not complete until all require materials are in. Since we applied before Nov. 15. It is safe to say we’ll get a decision very shortly since the Scholarships deadline is Feb. 1st.</p>

<p>Congrats on everyone who got in and sorry for those who didn’t.</p>

<p>so when exactly can i expect a decision? I thought that sending in payments and sat scores before the Oct 15 deadline put me in the early list!</p>

<p>Accepted into Krannert!
GPA: 3.9
SAT: 2170
SAT II: 780 math 2, 740 us history</p>

<p>Purdue is my second choice currently, pending one last decision.</p>

<p>@Pitt13 I was accepted to Krannert too, what is your first choice that are you waiting on and where else did you apply?</p>

<p>Major: Neurobiology/Physiology
Bay area</p>

<p>Accepted undergrad Comp. Sci.
Major: Computer Science Minor: Economics
SAT: 1720
GPA: 3.3 GPA (IB Classes)
Seattle</p>

<p>My daughter was accepted into their college of engineering on Friday.
OOS
Weighted GPA: 4.3
unweighted GPA: 3.9
Class Rank: 15/557
ACT: 31 (32 super score)
Lots of EC’s including leadership positions and lots of community service hours.
She received a likely letter the beginning of November. She also is a double legacy at Purdue as both my husband and I graduated from Purdue in the late 80’s.</p>

<p>@Collegebound994</p>

<p>I’ve been accepted to Purdue (obviously) and Pitt. Rejected by Columbia. I’m waiting on Notre Dame. If I’m somehow accepted there, I could have a very hard decision.</p>

<p>Forgot to mention my scores (got admitted for Biology):
SAT: 2000
GPA: 3.7</p>

<p>sounds like ur in good shape @pitt13 </p>

<p>I’m in Purdue (obviously) Pitt CBA and Penn State Smeal …</p>

<p>waiting on Northeastern U college of business and Emory ED</p>

<p>My DS got accepted today. Biology/Genetic’s</p>

<p>ACT 34
SAT 1530/2150
GPA3.895 unweighted 4+ weighted
8 AP’s</p>

<p>He applied Nov 12th so even if you didn’t make the Oct 15th deadline, your decision should be coming soon.</p>

<p>Well my scores were
CR: 560
W: 680
M: 770</p>

<p>cgpa 8.4 (on a 10 point scale)</p>

<p>International Student (India)
Got accepted EA Purdue class of '17 for Computer Science :D</p>

<p>Waiting for Uiuc and GeorgiaTech results this weekend.</p>

<p>Got in to Aerospace Engineering!</p>

<p>My Stats are:
770 Math, 760 Writing, 640 Reading
800 Math II, 780 Chemistry, and 770 Physics</p>