Class of 2017 RD

<p>Hello everyone!
I just got my acceptance letter today! I am so excited about the possibility of attending Wheaton and am just waiting to hear about financial aid. did anyone else get news?!</p>

<p>Happy to see some activity on the Wheaton forum finally. DS received his acceptance today along with President’s Award. He has been recruited to wrestle there. Has several options, so lots to think about.</p>

<p>Good luck to you. It’s a great school with a great focus.</p>

<p>I was accepted here too about a week ago! I’m excited for the opportunity, but I’m hoping to visit within the next month to see if it’s really where I want to go. Cool stuff! What are your opinions of the school? And if you’ve visited before, can you tell me a little bit about the environment of the school (obviously Christ-centered). I’m really hoping I can sit in on a few classes when I go and visit.</p>

<p>@Cpeake2013 I don’t know if I could tell you very much beyond what you may already know. My sister attended Wheaton but I was little so I don’t remember much (which is why I will be visiting again as well!). I know it tends to be a more conservative (obviously), but you meet a lot of “kindred spirits” so to speak. You meet a lot of people who come from different backgrounds but everyone is just super nice! I think you’ll get a better feel when you visit. Overall it’s just a really good school and the professors are really there for you. I’m really looking into Wheaton because I know it’s a place where I will feel comfortable and receive a solid education</p>