Class of 2018 - Admissions Status

<p>Where can I find that? Is it on the AIS page at the bottom?</p>

<p>The link in the Upload Supporting Documents section.</p>

<p>It doesn’t say anything about my transcripts there :frowning:
Is there any way they can accept stuff after the deadline?</p>

<p>Yo 5am did you mail it priority or regular?</p>

<p>Regular. It was the only mailing address on Naviance and my school wouldn’t accept any other mailing address (so ridiculous I know…)
I don’t have an official transcript with me so I can’t mail it myself, don’t know what to do now. I’ll try to call A&M tomorrow but I highly doubt anyone will even pick up</p>

<p>USPS does deliver mail tomorrow and Monday despite admissions being closed tomorrow so there’s a chance it can still make it.</p>

<p>So there’s still two more business days left as far as USPS is concerned.</p>

<p>I hope it gets there but I highly doubt it :frowning: Something must’ve gone wrong while they were mailing because it can’t take this long for it to get to Texas. I’ll just hope for the best, can’t do anything now :confused:
Thanks for your help though Smooth76</p>

<p>Is it just me or was the original deadline to apply and for scholarships December 1st? I just went on to apply Texas and it says that the deadline was December 1st, did anyone else notice this?</p>

<p>Hey guys,</p>

<p>I need to send a couple forms to A&M. Can I send those via <a href=“mailto:admissions@tamu.edu”>admissions@tamu.edu</a>?</p>

<p>Thanks in advance.</p>

<p>I really doubt you can. Try uploading it through AIS?</p>

<p>Oh wait. I just read your other post.</p>

<p>I just wanted to say that what the admissions counselor told you is not entirely true. I was ranked second quartile by A&M admissions with a 3.53 GPA, and a 31 in my ACT (34 English, 28 Math, 33 Reading, 27 Science) and I was admitted on November 20th as a review admit into A&M as an Education major. So it’s possible to be admitted before the autos as a review but probably just not probable.</p>

<p>Jmlucidoagg, congrats! I just hope the rest of us start hearing back as well</p>

<p>jmil, check this out from the website:</p>

<p>Academic Admits</p>

<p>Applicants qualify for automatic academic admission (but not necessarily to the major of choice), if they successfully complete the minimum required coursework and:</p>

<p>rank in the top quarter of their graduating class;
achieve a combined SAT Math and SAT Critical Reading score of at least 1300 with a test score of at least 600 in each of these components; or achieve a composite ACT score of at least 30 with a test score of at least 27 in ACT Math and ACT English (students must take the writing component of the SAT and/or ACT in order for the test score to be considered);
meet the State of Texas Uniform Admission Policy; and
ensure all required credentials are received by the freshman closing date.</p>

<p>Thinking now that this may have been a better thread to ask in, instead of creating a new topic as I did. Anyone have an answer to this?</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>i just asked one of my friends since she uploaded it to tamu too, she said it took her two days for it to be processed</p>

<p>I hope you do too. Good luck and gig Em</p>

<p>there is sthing unusual going with my profile. On 11/28/2013 I recieved my AIS and it every credentials have been processed but my Official HS transcript, and the status “processed” for my Official final HS transcript was showed in the additional credentials, which confused me alot. Moreover, Tamu recieved my transcripts on 11/21/2013. But I couldn’t ask, for school was off for thanksgiving. What’s wrong with my profile. :frowning: Somebody please help!</p>

<p>And can you guys chance me.<br>
I’m an international student applying for Petroleum Engineering
Rank: assigned top first quater (and my high school is the first ranked school in my nation)
SAT: 630 CR, 700Math
SAT 2: 780 MAth2 and 780 Chem
Extra activities: Class president (2 years)
Founder of a charity club at school
Member of Chemistry Club for 4 years (I also have some acedemic rewards relating to Chemistry)
Core member of Operation Smile Vietnam since 2010-
CHemistry assistant at my secondary school, home tutor for 2 tenth grade students
member of a famous food forum, which introduces places in Vietnam , for more than 4 years
I’m in my gap year, and I was top 4% in my nation in the HS Graduation examination</p>