Class of 2018 - Admissions Status

<p>Suebtwo Congratulations on your son getting accepted! If you wouldn’t mind posting, what were his stats?</p>

<p>suebtwo: what were your son’s stats? I am a review admit as well with business as my #1 choice but on AIS business is still in the #1 spot for me…</p>

<p>btw I haven’t been accepted yet</p>

<p>Stats:
Top quarter private high school
ACT - 28
200 plus volunteer hours
16 honors/AP classes
NHS
Not sure what his GPA is?
White/male</p>

<p>This is why they said do not wait till the last minute to apply. You should have applied early then you would have gotten in.</p>

<p>135pipe: I applied on August 1st…I definitely did not wait until the last minute
suebtwo: Oh no, those are literally the same stats except I’m female and I’m top 13% but they show it as top quarter…:frowning: so sad to hear that business is full. this definitely just ruined my upcoming birthday</p>

<p>Sorry smashley1 wasn’t directed at you. Really you applied that early, so did I and I received that one first week of September. So sorry to hear that, but I believe you sjould call them and find out why. You applytexas the FIRST DAY you should get priority status. Wow so sorry hope it works out for you.</p>

<p>does anybody know the status of the liberal arts college? I am a review admit and was going to call admissions soon, but I am just tired of waiting, this is the only school I am waiting on!</p>

<p>135pipe: yeah hopefully…I thought that they looked at applicants in order of who submitted them earlier…hopefully things work out my grades are really good and I’ve worked so hard for this</p>

<p>No you will get into the school hopefully the same of mays business if there too remember not all who are admitted go there. There can be room for you and others. Did you apply to ut Austin mccombs business school as a back up.</p>

<p>no I applied to Baylor’s business school and got in and got asked to apply for business honors</p>

<p>Really I got in too that’s good, you will get into mays I am positive email your admission counselor NICELY and explain your situation and they should be able to help hopefully. Just weird they are taking this long when you applied on the FIRST DAY it was open!!!</p>

<p>yeah I know! It has been such a long, anxious wait. Thanks for all of your encouragement/advice!</p>

<p>Your welcome Aggiesss help other Aggiesss</p>

<p>has anyone found out if they update AIS after hours (M-F, 7-5)?</p>

<p>An admissions counselor informed me that AIS updates daily, not sure about the times though, and that the decision letters are sent out on Tuesdays and Thursdays.</p>

<p>awesome - thanks for the info rara14!</p>

<p>Does anyone know if they accept the review applicants in order of who applied on a first come first served basis or do they accept the people who have the best credentials first? If that makes any sense at all</p>

<p>I think it’s on a first come first served basis. They first accept you to the university, and then you are placed in a major drowning upon the amount of spots left. Although I applied August 8 with my final transcript sent in on September 2 and I have not received a decision.</p>

<p>OK thank you. I also applied in august and still haven’t heard from them</p>