Class of 2018 - Admissions Status

<p>Thank you guys for help :)</p>

<p>Is anyone on step 4 yet?</p>

<p>No. I am still on step 3</p>

<p>I am on step 5!</p>

<p>Haha how do you like your freshman year at TAMU FutureAgg? What is the campus like?</p>

<p>haha well i wouldve said GREAT! except i havent seen the campus yet :(</p>

<p>Seriously anyone has already gotten admitted for 2014 Fall semester? When are we gonna hear back from them?</p>

<p>Aggiewannabe122, supposedly AIS and Howdy only update once per week, and show changes from it either wednesday or thursday night, so check back late tomorrow in case they really are starting this week, as an earlier post said.</p>

<p>really? if that’s the case then I pray to God I will hear from them really really soon, maybe two days from now. The waiting is really gruelling. Good luck to you as well catcat34 :)</p>

<p>I know how you feel! I check all the time haha. Thanks and good luck to you too!</p>

<p>still no results…</p>

<p>Aggiewannabe122 - Isn’t it torture! Like you I am constantly checking. I have been looking at past post from previous years and from what I can tell last year people started to get acceptance letter around 15 Sept. I applied on 6 August and am an auto admit.</p>

<p>Yeah indeed! But think about the moment of happiness when we are receive the acceptance letter, all this wait may be worth it ! finger crossed…</p>

<p>Howdy everyone! I have been reading this thread and much like the rest of you I have been impatiently waiting for AIS to update. This evening, I noticed my Howdy account now has four tabs. Hopefully we should see AIS updates soon!</p>

<p>What do you mean “Howdy account has 4 tabs”?</p>

<p>The Howdy Portal assigned to each applicant originally only has two tabs, which are Home and Applicant. In previous years, it seems to be that admitted students saw their portal gain two additional tabs, which were My Record and My Finance. This happened very shortly before AIS updated to step 4. Look at yours, it has probably gained those tabs as well!</p>

<p>I just checked and I only have 2 tabs…now I am nervous. I am in the top 10 percent (1 out of 10 students)…so hopefully I will gets the 2 additional tabs soon. I applied on 6 August and all required documents were received. When did you apply? Thanks for the update.</p>

<p>Don’t worry, I am sure your updates will come soon!
Looking at threads from past years, this week seems to be the week that August applicants begin to see step 4 updates and 4 tabs on the Howdy portal. However, some applicants saw the AIS update before the Howdy portal gained the extra tabs. I applied August 19th and all documents were received by the 21st. I am also top 10%.</p>

<p>I wouldn’t worry too much. We also only have 2 tabs and my S is top 1% with a high SAT score. I’m sure this is just timing and I also suspect that all auto-admits will be notified about the same time.</p>

<p>Omg…now??</p>