Class of 2018 - Admissions Status

<p>Hi AGgirl18, the admissions tell me the admission decision could be made till as late as mid to late March… so just be patient and I wish you all the best :)</p>

<p>Is anyone of step 4 yet?</p>

<p>We have 4 tabs now, but still on step 3.</p>

<p>4 tabs step 3</p>

<p>Haizzz/…cant imagine what’s possibly wrong. Guess I need to have more patience…still 2 tabs and nothing… time to hit the rack coz it’s 2am where I am… I have been waiting for so long for no answer…</p>

<p>Still nothing…</p>

<p>My son went to four tabs today! Hoping tomorrow we get the ais update!</p>

<p>My S applied to TAMU in early August and should be an academic admit (top 25% and 2170 SAT). Just wondering if anyone knows if TAMU includes any scholarship information (money) in its acceptance letters? Not sure how that works.</p>

<p>Also, Howdy Portal went to 4 tabs today! Still on Step 3 in AIS.</p>

<p>Waiting anxiously, like all of you!</p>

<p>Congratulations to your son on the academic admit and the fantastic SAT score. My D did not get scholarship information in her acceptance letter. That came later.</p>

<p>4 tabs in Howdy! Top 10%, eagerly awaiting an update in AIS</p>

<p>Will AIS update before students receive acceptance letters? From previous reading, letters should arrive by the end of week or beginning of next week depending on where the students live. It’s nail biting checking the mail and finding a large envelope only to find it is our monthly financial statements. Ready for my son to have exciting news; he’s worked hard and it’s time for the reward :slight_smile: luckily, we have this outlet to get us thru ;)</p>

<p>Typically, you can find out on Howdy/AIS before you get the letter. That’s how it was last year.</p>

<p>Thanks, Cromette! Although, there are four tabs showing on Howdy it does not allow you to apply for housing. Boo!</p>

<p>We attended a two day event, the person representing the scholarship department said they will not start looking at assigning scholarships until March, but must have all documents in by December 1st.</p>

<p>Still on step 3 w four tabs in howdy! No major change and still says “under review” in the manage my application tab in howdy! Anxiously waiting!!</p>

<p>They won’t assign scholarships until the FASFA’s are in, and you cannot even fill those out until January 1.</p>

<p>Re: my question on scholarships, I was referring to academic scholarships not need-based. My son is not planning to fill out a FAFSA but the application stated that everyone is considered for academic scholarships so we did fill out the basic scholarship info. I know the private schools include that information in their acceptance letters, so that is why I was asking for those of you who have gone through this process at TAMU before. Thanks.</p>

<p>So now ais update, but four tabs. It did let him register for housing! Exciting!</p>

<p>No ais update (not now)</p>

<p>Still Step 3, but 4 tabs in Howdy. Collectively now, everyone, deep cleansing breaths! Relax, be patient, and wait for your friendly neighborhood mailman to bring you the news.</p>