Class of 2018 - Admissions Status

<p>But BTHO Bama!!</p>

<p>Terri, he should still apply for it and fill out the additional form. I have to fill out additional forms too, but I still applied for the honors housing.</p>

<p>We did not see that message. We clicked on all the options. Sorry.</p>

<p>Is there anyone out there who also has two tabs only on the howdy portal? I am quite anxious now, even though I am supposed to be an auto-admit. I really appreciate your help!!</p>

<p>Just checked and AIS has finally moved to step 5: Respond to Admissions Decision! Admitted to the class of 2018!!! Whoop!!!</p>

<p>AIS has been updated :slight_smile: Whoop!!</p>

<p>Yes, my son got accepted! First university acceptance letter ! Exciting!</p>

<p>I mean AIS moves to step 5!</p>

<p>Yea, step 5! My D was accepted into engineering! Whoop!</p>

<p>I am on step 5!!! Congrats to all who also got accepted!!</p>

<p>Just checked and I have been ACCEPTED! Officially a member of the Fightin’ Texas Aggie Class of 2018!!!</p>

<p>My sons updated too…whoop! I love that you can see the letter :)</p>

<p>Is it useless to apply for mechanical engineering in late november because all the seats are already filled ?
Is anybody here got any idea about texas a&m university , QATAR ? Like sat scores required, selectivity etc</p>

<p>Congrats !
U guys are damn lucky ;):D:):D:);)</p>

<p>YEA!!! My S got accepted and into the Engineering College with his major choice. So proud of him and everyone else on this forum. The hard work has paid off. I suppose we will get the letter (seen on AIS) with the enclosure in the mail. I could not see the “enclosure” on AIS.</p>

<p>My husband is an Aggie and now my son. So excited!! Step 5 on AIS, and applied for Mosher/Dunn housing (Engineering LLC).</p>

<p>BTHOBama!</p>

<p>Congrats to all the new Texas Aggies!!! WHOOP!!!</p>

<p>My D is on Step 5 as well !! </p>

<p>How can we tell if she received her first choice major?</p>

<p>I have same question as Sanura, my son’s did not mention college or major. His first choice is CE. Applied Mosher/Dunn housing (Engineering LLC) this morning.</p>

<p>There is a letter in the correspondence section on the AIS that identifies the major. She rcvd her first choice.</p>

<p>It’s now official, College of Engineering, Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2018!!! WHOOP!!!
So EXCITED for my son! </p>

<p>It still lists his major as MechE however, I know that will probably change to General Engineering…that’s if they go through with their plan that all freshman engineering students will be General Engineering Majors. </p>

<p>Congratulations to all the new Aggies! What an exciting time to be an Aggie!</p>