Class of 2018 (Class of 2014) Regular Decision Results

<p>Accepted (major Biochemistry). Excited.
BTW the email was located in the Communication Center in my student account. It further stated that a letter was mailed on March 7th which includes the acceptance package. I live in Hawaii.</p>

<p>you already receive it?? @4duflboiy i havent received anything yet only much later</p>

<p>was it regular decision? @4duflboiy</p>

<p>Yes </p>

<p>Yes I applied regular decision, late December</p>

<p>Son got accepted also, found the notification under Communication Link dated 3/7. He applied RD and was not expecting the Decision so early. We will wait for singer Invite to get the Full Tuition. </p>

<p>in my communication thing it doesn’t say anything, like no messages. Do you think its different for international students? because mine has the exact date it will be released which is rly later @4duflboiy</p>

<p>@dadfor2014 </p>

<p>I see RD decisions are starting to go out… Has anyone who originally applied ED or EA and was deferred received their final decision yet?</p>

<p>Good luck to everyone waiting for a final decision!</p>

<p>How exactly did you get to where you could see this? I went Main Menu-Self Service-Student Admission-Application Status-Check to do items, and it says that I have none. Did I do anything wrong?</p>

<p>Check under communications after clicking student center. Last week I saw a green check mark under an admissions area, but I no longer have that page. Good Luck!</p>

<p>Thanks for that. It turns out that I have been accepted with a $24,000 scholarship.</p>

<p>I was accepted last week, though I have not received a letter yet. Anyone know why? </p>

<p>Sometimes mail can take well over a week to make it, though I am not sure why this happens.</p>

<p>In the meantime, will yall chance me? I chance back :slight_smile: <a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1623922-prediction-game-all-who-play-will-be-chanced-back.html#latest”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1623922-prediction-game-all-who-play-will-be-chanced-back.html#latest&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>@SurvivorFan, you were accepted with a $24K scholarship but not invited to Stamps and/or Singer?</p>

<p>@3tallblonds</p>

<p>Not yet, at least. Where would I see that? Would it have been in the acceptance letter?</p>

<p>I still haven’t received anything, should I be worried?</p>

<p>should I also be worried :(</p>