Class of 2019 - Admission Status

<p>@brazos21‌ Yes that is a good sign. He is in.</p>

<p>tough wait</p>

<p>Can anyone estimate what my chances of being accepted are? 28 ACT 3.72 GPA all honors or AP classes. Tons of leadership and extracurricular involvement. </p>

<p>Oh, how I wish my son’s Howdy page would change!</p>

<p>Sunflower- your class rank is probably the most important stat. </p>

<p>Wait does having 4 tabs really mean I’m in? </p>

<p>Wait which tabs are we talking about ?</p>

<p>4 tabs is pretty much a guarantee that you have been admitted! Congrats!</p>

<p>After you get the 4 tabs, how do you find out about being accepted? Is it posted on the AIS site or email or snail mail?</p>

<p>my brother’s major changed from his first to second choice. Does that mean he’s close to being accepted at all?</p>

<p>Just to clarify…does your son’s Howdy portal now say “Home,” “Applicant,” “My Records,” and “My Finances”?</p>

<p>yes</p>

<p>@brazos21 Congratulations to your son he been accepted!!</p>

<p>But how do they officially tell you? It’s not on the website</p>

<p>It is on the website somewhere. A copy of the letter that will come in the mail. I just can’t remember which link displayed the acceptance letter.</p>

<p>I might have 4 tabs due to being accepted to A&M Galveston. </p>

<p>mhyu11 - My daughter was accepted to TAMU Galveston and has had all those tabs since then - it’s frustrating since she won’t know about TAMU until she sees it on AIS. Good luck to you! Waiting stinks.</p>

<p>Finally! Still only have 2 tabs on Howdy but son’s major was updated to Engineering Review from MEEN. It looks like he’s at least been admitted according to TexAgs Forums. It’s been a long, long wait. Good luck everone.</p>

<p>Still nothing here. I’d rather get a root canal today than to continue waiting. I’ve decided I don’t like it - the waiting. This experience is giving my family pause, since we have two other children in the pipeline. And while I’m a die hard Ag and bleed maroon (I have two degrees from main campus), we’re not sure the process of applying and waiting is healthy for our family . . . . </p>

<p>My son got admitted Texas A&M college station in Mays School of Management a couple of days ago.</p>

<p>Stats: Weighted GPA 4.0
SAT 2140 M 800 CR 650 W 690
SAT Math2 800
Several APS. Do not remember number of them.
School Do not rank
Out of State.</p>

<p>His first preference as Chemical Engg and second preference was Mays School of Management. When enquired about engg., they told engg. was completely filled. Mays School of Management also filled up, so asked us not to change major as our son will lose the seat. Guys know anything about such thing, please share.</p>