Class of 2019 Decisions

I’m a transfer applicant as well, applying to the SOM with a 3.9 GPA and 66 credits. Status currently still says “complete ready for review”. Hopefully I’ll get a decision soon…

Anyone wana chance me as well? Again, applying as a junior to SOM with 66 credits by the end of the semester. Currently have a 3.9 GPA with a lot of business classes already finished (or am finishing up).

Got a final decision today. Rejected. Oh well, wasn’t gonna go here regardless. Finally done with college decisions, though!

I applied for transfer to Binghamton due to financial reasons as to me paying over 30k a year is just not worth it. Last week it said Complete and Ready for Review and today says Decision Made yet I can’t pay the tuition deposit so I’m bracing myself for a rejection even though I thought I had a good shot. I’m hoping like some said they just the majority to Decision Made while they finalize the remaining. When I called two weeks ago the admissions office told me everyone would be notified by April 1. As for hope, one of my friends (a transfer) went away for one semester, transferred to community college then applied to Binghamton and just got accepted yesterday and someone else I know just got accepted as a transfer today so just because we haven’t heard yet doesn’t mean we’re neccasarily rejected.

@lbad96‌ good luck to you wherever you decide to go.

Still waiting… This is suppose to be my match school

@Scaffold33‌ thank you!! Good luck to you as well :slight_smile:

My application says “decision made” then underneath theres a new line saying “current program undeclared” Does this mean i got in???

I have those two lines too, not really sure if it means anything ( I actually doubt it). I applied in October and still haven’t heard a word from them, it’s really frustrating.

Mine too! And I can’t remember if they were there before or not… @simuni‌ I know how you feel, I applied early October and was deferred in January, it’s really infuriating but I’m holding out hope

Same me too guys!!! It said my current program is bachelors…
I saw someone on Twitter with an acceptance mail and it’s dated March 23 SO WE HAVE HOPE

My son has nothing under current program. It used to say deferred to regular admission but that went away abt 2 weeks ago. Farther down it has Watson for the college. They really need to let kids know what’s going on. This is a state school after all and not an Ivy League.

My son also has current program, with next line reading undeclared. I can’t remember if it was there before; I assume it was. @Robgal74 since your son’s application is Watson, it wouldn’t read undeclared there in any case.

maaan, mine still says “complete ready for review”… Probably cuz I’m a transfer

But I am not transfer student. it still says complete ready for review. I applied in Sept…

HONESTLY…I applied in OCTOBER. I AM SOOOO DONE!!! THIS IS MY TOP CHOICE SCHOOL AND I WAS SUPPOSED TO HEAR IN JANUARY AND THEN I GOT DEFERRED. AND NOW ITS ALMOST APRIL FIRST BUT THE DAYS FEEL LIKE YEARS. I JUST WANNA GET IN IM CRYING

Considering that admitted student days were this past weekend, I am assuming that all acceptances have gone out. Otherwise, it’s rather rude to have had applications that were received almost 6 months ago and could not have them reviewed prior to these admitted student days.

There is no doubt that staff from BU’s admissions are on this site. They’ve read the posts from confused and upset applicants. Have they addressed your concerns via emails to keep you informed about your standing and about whether other admitted students days will be offered?

we better get some response tomorrow…

Is it possible to get rejected from stony but accepted into bing? I’m asking since Bing is apparently more competitive and harder to get into.