Class of 2019 Scholarships and Honors

<p>FWIW some people have been reporting seeing merit scholarships listed on their admission decision screens. YMMV,</p>

<p>@arandomgeek I just checked my admission decision after you mentioned that. The scholarship (emerging leaders 10K) and an invitation to the Honors College is available if you click the merit scholarship link on the decision page. </p>

<p>where do find this decision screen? has anyone else got a scholarship letter?</p>

<p>Can the Trustees scholarship go toward room and board as well? Or can it only be tuition?</p>

<p>@mom256 go here: <a href=“Check Your Application Status - Undergraduate Admissions - Purdue University”>Check Your Application Status - Undergraduate Admissions - Purdue University;
Login. Click Fall 2015 (under admission term). Go to the application summary (table) and after decision letter, it says merit scholarship (click the link that says view scholarship letter). It may not be there for your account if they haven’t mailed out the letter yet. I don’t even know if I got the letter in the mail (was supposed to arrive on Christmas according to the application summary). </p>

<p>Has everyone gotten the decision letter availible online? I applied EA and still haven’t gotten it yet.</p>

<p>Decision letter is online, but nothing regarding scholarship. Congrats @tola2015‌!</p>

<p>@tola2015 What’s your chosen major?</p>

<p>@llikewilco thanks!
@snappletop it’s chemistry</p>

<p>@tola2015 I’m doing computer science and nothing’s shown up. Chemistry and CS are both under the College of Science. So, I’m guessing I’m not going to qualify. :(</p>

<p>@snappletop‌ perhaps they were interrupted because of the break… </p>