Class of 2019 Science Majors - Any word on admission?

We are all up to date on the engineers and there are several threads about it, but what information do y’all have about the science college applicants? I have yet to see anyone’s decision who was a science major. So… has anyone heard back?

I am a review applicant for the Mathematics, and I also still did not get the decision.

@sjc2019‌ I’m also a Review applicant for Mathematics and haven’t heard :(. What are your stats like?

My daughter is Biology and we are still waiting.

91/522 Top 17%

3.98 GPA
1260 SAT (m&cr)
27 ACT

The reason I started this thread was because I have yet to see any acceptances among science majors, to me this is somewhat comforting.

I’m a in-state resident with a 3.8 gpa (no ranking) and 29 ACT (36 on math). I have some state and district math awards. I really hope the decision will be posted overnight!

I was given full admission today. My stats weren’t the best. 1760 SAT, 1190 CR+M. The rest of the decisions will go out tomorrow, I’m guessing about 50 more full offers and 1500 blinn.

I was accepted as a Physics major back in October. I qualified for automatic admission and got my application in relatively early, so I’m gonna say thats why.