Class of 2019

<p>Hi, I just got accepted into the Honors College! I’m excited to hear from others who are considering U of A. </p>

<p>Congratulations, @socalgirl97. </p>

<p>I’m still waiting for my decision for the regular college. If they accept me, I’m for sure going there!</p>

<p>Good luck!!</p>

<p>I just got in!
Probably won’t accept, but I’m still excited about it :)</p>

<p>Got accepted into the Honors College too :)</p>

<p>Got the Arizona Excellence Scholarship but didn’t make it into the honors college. I think it was due to my low (3.7) gpa</p>

<p>Do you guys plan on visiting the campus? I was recently accepted and I’m looking forward to an “ambassador tour.”</p>

<p>Yes, I will visit but not until January.</p>

<p>My son was admitted with a Wildcat Excellence Scholarship. He had a 33 on his ACT (35 Science and 34 Math). He was a National Merit Commended Student, a National AP Scholar (including 5s on BC Calculus, Physics C, Electricity and Magnetism, Physics C, Mechanics, Biology, and Computer Science A), a varsity basketball 4-year starter, and with good work and volunteer experience. His cumulative GPA was 3.53 from the top high school in Arizona.</p>

<p>He did not get admitted to the Honors College. He will probably complete the supplemental Honors application.</p>

<p>@Beaudreau, sorry to hear.</p>

<p>The Honors College may care more about GPA rather than extracurriculars/volunteer work.</p>

<p>Question: Are any of you guys going to get geared up with UA apparel? Personally, I’m looking for stores that sell more than just a few t-shirts.</p>

<p>FYI, Check out JC Penney in Phoenix, they often have alot of UA gear and its much cheaper than the bookstore on campus. We got alot of stuff there. Just buy it when you see it, Nike shorts and stuff like 80% cheaper than the bookstore</p>

<p>Accepted! </p>

<p>ACT - 30
GPA - 4.03 (weighted)
Honors College - YES
AP Classes - 10
Scholarship - $50,000
Major - Psychology </p>

<p>I have a question, do more people get accepted with the freshman review? I was not initially accepted but I plan on doing the supplementary things. For instance someone was telling me that if you just do the extra questions and all that, that you’re basically in and it has little to do with anything else. </p>

<p>I also got accepted with Arizona excellence scholarship!! cant wait to go there. :slight_smile:
BEAR DOWN!</p>

<p>@stugace I have lots of UA apparel because a lot of my family previously went there so they have always bought me alot! VS, Ross, Marshals, Target they all have a ton :smile: </p>

<p>How long from completed application to admissions decision for most of you? Did your acceptance come with the scholarship information?</p>

<p>@MidwesternHeart‌ Took about a month for them to simply match my application items, after that it took maybe 2 weeks</p>

<p>@MidwesternHeart‌ It was less than 24 hours for mine. The official letter came in the mail a couple of days later and it had the scholarship info in it. Good luck!!!</p>

<p>Got in!
UW GPA : 3.12
Weighted GPA : 3.49
ACT : 32
SAT : 2010v</p>

<p>48k Scholarship :D</p>