Class of 2019

<p>Congratulations, @Pastafarianism</p>

<p>OSS or in-state?</p>

<p>DS’s acceptance and scholarship info came today.</p>

<p>Nice day today and tomorrow and well you get the idea…</p>

<p><a href=“UArizona Dept of Computer Science - The Arizona WebCam”>http://www.cs.arizona.edu/camera/&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>OOS my friend @stugace</p>

<p>I was accepted earlier this week!
I’m waiting to hear back from other schools before I accept, though.
SAT - 2110
GPA - 3.92 weighted
Honors College - Yes
AP Classes - 9
Scholarship - $120,000 total (National Scholar)
Major - Undecided</p>

<p>what does your UA portal say before a decision is posted? mine just says “we’ve completed our review of your application! if you have any questions, call ###-####”</p>

<p>@californiagabby They say something like that. You’ll see a purple banner saying “congratulations” if you get accepted.</p>

<p>SAT - 1940
GPA - 3.35 Weighted
AP Classes - 5
Scholarship - $40000 total
Major - Pre Business (Plan on Minoring in Sports Management)</p>

<p>just checked myUA ad got my purple banner with “congratulations”!</p>

<p>gpa: 3.19 (uw) 3.4 (w)
SAT: 2010
ap classes: 9
scholarship: $48k
major: undecided</p>

<p>probably won’t go, but it was nice of them to accept me!</p>

<p>SAT - 2160
ACT - 34
GPA - 3.91 UW, 4.28 W
Honors College - Yes
AP Classes - 8
Scholarship - 50K total (Arizona Excellence)
Major - Engineering (All engineering majors go undeclared)</p>

<p>UoA isn’t my top choice, but I’m definitely considering it </p>

<p>Found out I may not receive in-state tuition because I came to AZ 6 months ago…</p>

<p>Does anyone know if this means that I won’t qualify for the Arizona Assurance program? X_X </p>

<p>Son got a new acceptance letter today, identical to the last one, except that it included Honors College admission. He did fill out anything extra since his November acceptance letter. I did send an e-mail to the Honors College asking why he was not admitted. I never got a response, but perhaps the new letter was prompted by the e-mail. Anyway, my son is pretty happy. We do need to visit. We will be in Tucson tomorrow for Christmas with my wife’s family, like pretty much every holiday. But we have never formally visited the campus. We will try to schedule one of the overnight sessions.</p>

<p>How did you all find the scholarship info? Letter? Next steps center?</p>

<p>D was accepted to honors college and is excited.</p>

<p>Hey I was accepted in November! However, I am not sure if I will attend as I am waiting for a decision from one of the military academies; this being said UofA is definitely my back-up plan!
My intended major is Pre-Med: Physiology; I am just curious to see who is planning to go the pre-med route?</p>

<p>Computer Science route here.</p>

Hey @hannahcanales2‌, I am also a Physiology major on the pre-med track! (Neuroscience & Cognitive Science is my other major.) I am about to go into my second semester at UofA and I’ll just say that it is a great place to do pre-med! Just in my first semester at UofA, I managed to get a paid research position and a volunteer/shadowing opportunity at the main campus hospital by connecting and networking with staff.

I got accepted around December with a $48,000 Arizona Excellence Award but on Christmas Eve I checked my next steps and saw that they changed the offer to $120,000 National Scholars Award and I got accepted into the Honors College! Arizona is my #1 currently but I just have to wait for the rest of my acceptances.
GPA: 3.9 W, 3.5 UW
SAT: 2140 (800 CR, 650 M, 690 W)
ACT: 31 (34 W, 29 S, 25 M, 34 E)

Oh and my major is Pre-Nursing!

Congrats to all of you! Just curious to those who got the $120K National Scholars Award. NMF are not announced until February. So, wondering how you got that award so soon. In any event, that’s fantastic! Congrats!