Class of 2020- Admission Status

I talked with admissions regarding my status after seeing the four tabs. They told me a decision has been made I now just have to wait for AIS to update!

It’s says 2016 fall freshman- COMM- CS in my AIS

Congrats! @Mikej45

Do y’all know what this means?

@panther39 I think good sign. I think you are admitted but not to your major. I am guessing that BAUD is bachelors degree undecided. Didn’t you pick business (full) and engr (probably full) ?

@Mikej45 if COMM is your 2nd choice major, I think you got full in COMM. If COMM. is your first choice, you will have to wait to see decision in AIS or Howdy, because you may have gotten first choice or it may not have updated to decision yet. Congrats!

@mattexas I agree. It looks like TEAB (Blinn Engr Acad) so far.
I have not heard of any Blinn Team from anyone on or off line.
Last year they said TEAM-BAC Not TEAB on AIS & Howdy.

Congrats @Mikej45 !!

I now officially have four tabs on howdy.
Major: general engineering

so i officalt have my 4 tabs on howdy does this mean i have been accpeted into Taxas a and m at college station for my major of engieering. Or is their aomething else im missing about in the process

@proudamerican I would think if your status says - GV that would mean you were accepted to
Galveston. Do you have a letter in My Communications?

I got in today! Full admission COMM! Thank y’all so much for helping! GIGEM

@Mikej45 Congratulations! :smiley:

@Mikej45 could you share your stats? And congrats!

All decisions will be out by end of next week, can’t wait!!

Does AIS and Howdy update at the same time? If not, which one updates first?

Final Update
I got offered Engineering at A&M Galveston program. I decided that I will not continue with it. I just wanted to wish the rest of you guys good luck!

@panther39 it seems to vary. Mine was change of major on howdy still review on a Tues night / Wed early am , next day during Wednesday change of major AIS still review, and early am Friday (Thursday night) both showed admitted.

corrected.

Just checked AIS. Not officially accepted to the university yet but as my major it says that I have been offered the Engineering Academy at Blinn…