Class of 2020- Admission Status

Has anyone been offered admission through the gateway program?

@faith8 about a week or so ago my friend was offered gateway but only about 500 receive that offer and I’m pretty sure they already sent out all the gateways.

My howdy finally updated today! I sent my application in October. My first choice major changed from biochemistry to General Studies, Blinn Team, BAC. My second choice still shows genetics. Yet my app is still under review. Does this mean that I’m still eligible for genetics at cs? Or am I 100% blinn team. I told myself i wouldnt accept blinn team, especially with all the scholarships other schools have given me. But after how anxious i was over the long wait and how much i realized i truly can not see myself as anything but an aggie, I think I’m probably gonna go with blinn team if that’s what’s offered to me.

@princessdraine I think first major TEAM. And second unchanged means Blinn. You will know for 100% when you get a letter in communications on AIS.

@princessdraine I called an admissions counselor today just to clarify that I was getting offered Blinn TEAM and she said I was and my app. status will update tonight at midnight.

Most rejections will get a PSA offer for a system school ( not Blinn or GV). Everyone will hear something.

Everyone will hear their decision by next Friday, a admission office said

@princessdraine @mattexas

I made a call to my regional office, I was told that offically I’m admitted to A&M although the verbiage hasn’t changed. I was told to keep an eye on it for the next week and that it should change.

@trumpetmel I would think with being in top 25 with those sat scores you would be offered something! AIS updates at night so don’t waste time checking during day.

A&M just posted on their official “aggiebound” Instagram that all decisions for freshman admissions will be given out the 15th-19th

As far as gateway, they said they would start sending emails with a checklist about the program once the group was complete. They have not sent that checklist or newsletter yet so maybe there is still a gateway spot or two.

How do you know? Did admissions say this or is this just a guess? Im so anxious and my AIS will not let me login!

Has anyone got a flat out reject? Will it say denied in howdy or just AIS? I cant access my AIS but I can access howdy and I cant stop checking my applicant tab!

Status officially changed on AIS this evening to being offered Blinn , but funny enough the Howdy status is still two tabs and reads in review.

I just received Full Addmission in Holistic Review.

Okay I’m a little confusion. Do the scholarships only appear once we register for NSC?

@KPWolf I’m a holistic review too, what are your stats and when did you apply? If you don’t mind answering.

Congrats to everyone who are seeing changes to Blinn and full.
@Tanny96

If your question is for me I was referring to information provided to Gateway admits from the Gateway program

@collegemama987 that was literally the most helpful comment. I check that stupid thing every three hours. Now I’m just gunna stay up until midnight ever night to check(:

@Tanny96 the girl I talked to from admissions said that no matter if you were accepted or rejected, AIS will say it. Flat out.