I applied 10/14,
28 ACT
1260 sat (cr+m)
Ranked 207/701
major is Nutrition.
wrote all three essays
AIS updated at like 6:30 today…

@KPWolf. Congrats. I was hoping for you

@hoping4admit. I was wondering where you heard about most rejections getting PSA? I can’t login to my AIS for some reason and my howdy still says under review so I’m sadly assuming I’m a denial…

Same here. I guess my S too might get rejected

@sidpet @tanny96 the stat that most rejections are offered PSA is based on TexAgs last year with an official TAMU admissions representative. And on TAMU published admissions stats for class of 2018. .
Both Howdy and AIS will eventually update. It sounds like some decisions will still be next week based on Aggiebound. Last year some of the very last decisions were full (March). Good luck!

Remain hopeful! Next week is just their target date for Freshman applicants. It doesn’t guarantee that they’ll achieve that target date… And may continue to roll out offers into march. Good luck to everyone waiting!

What happens if those who have already been offered confirmed admissions do not accept their offers by the 1.May deadline? Will there be fresh offers on those vacated places?

Does anyone know if they update AIS or howdy over the weekend?

Our son applied early October for engineering (BME), honors and merit scholarships. He is auto admit and it took a little while to get confirmation that he was admitted to his preferred major. Still no word on honors or scholarship in 3 1/2 months. 34/967 rank, 3.95 UW GPA, 34 ACT, 2310 SAT. BTW, at t.u., (yes, I am an Ag), he is auto-admit but still has not been told if he is BME and also no response on honors or scholarships.

@osmdad Texas A&M does not have a wait list. Therefore, there will be no new offers after the May 1st acceptance deadline.

Thanks @CollegeMama987 … so they just factor anticipated enrollment into their numbers then. But I really wonder how accurate they can get in their enrolment estimates…? As per CDS figs for 2014-15, total enrollment was about 47%. So they ought to be admitting almost double their capacity then…?

Just As we were leaving to head to Aggieland Day, my sons Howdy tabs went from 2 to 4 (finance and record). They wouldn’t add these tabs if he were being PSA’d , would they? This is exciting to finally see something change.

@osmdad Right-something like that. They probably are a bit more precise. They probably know that X percent of auto admits go elsewhere and another percentage of academic admits. They may even know it by major so that in certain majors they don’t have to take double but in others they have to take triple.

Last year a few people flipped from Blinn to other types of admission so they may use Blinn and Gateway as pseudo-wait lists. Not sure.

What is PSA anyone? Is it like Blinn team?

http://admissions.tamu.edu/PSA

My D was admitted last night! She was a review candidate but she did get her first choice major - Public Health.
Her stats are 84/526 at a competitive Houston high school. SAT 1900 or 1240 (CR+M). Rigorous courses with 8 APs, she took two extra science courses and had some medical job shadowing experience. Good ECs and decent essays. Good Luck to everyone still waiting.

@gettingschooled thx

Congrats @ruzanne! That’s awesome!

What are you stats??

So A&M just sent me an email that they received my fafsa application ,and yet I’m ‘under review’ in both AIS and Howdy,…