Class of 2020- Admission Status

Accepted into general engineering (mechanical) as auto admit!

Oh just checked again and was admitted for PETE

S was admitted to Mays. Whoop!

I got accepted to Dwight Look! Congrats everyone! :slight_smile:

My D was admitted to Mays (auto admit)!

Son was admitted into General Engineering (Chemical), as an auto-admit. Application completed 9/9/15.
Congrats to you all, you have worked so hard, it must feel great. Cheers! -psy

Daughter was admitted to engineering (biomedical) as an academic admit. Applied 8-2.

I was trying to apply four housing at white creek but the only links on my account are for fall and spring 2015. What gives?

my AIS isn’t working! The connection keeps timing out. Guess I’ll have to wait a little while and try again.

Must be everyone finding out that decisions came out tonight.

I got in! (Mays)

Do we really have to pay a $100 NSC fee, I am just trying to hold a spot in case my son decides to attend TAMU, is this also the housing deposit?

No, the deposit is 350 cojones

Housing application is not yet available for fall 2016. It should open soon.

@psywar I paid it trying to get to housing application. It is NOT the housing deposit and I believe it is non-refundable. There are certain schools where I am willing to lose my money and A&M is one of them. When I went to res life page, it shows that 2016-2017 housing application is coming soon. Thought I needed to put the NSC deposit down to get to housing. I may call tomorrow to see and will let everyone know what I find out- but may be Saturday before I get back to CC.

I got in! I was top 25% and had a 1480 SAT, so I was an auto acceptance! Good luck to everyone!

$100 paid to NSC, my son graduates on 6/2 (NSC02 & NSC03 are on 6/2), so we had to chooes NSC04 6/14-6/15 , hopefully that is early enough to have mostly open classes?

Side question on the MPE (https://mathplacement.tamu.edu), if you are already in Calc III at a CC, or have a 5 in CalcBC, is there any way to get the 90 min pre-Calc test waived?

Aaaaaaaaand answering my own question, according to TAMU (http://ceprofs.tamu.edu/llowery/math/) you are exempt from the MPE if you claim Calc AP credit or transfer Calc 1 (or higher) from a CC.

I also found out the good news earlier this evening – admitted to Mays!

Son got admitted to Dwight Look, Comp. Sc. He is instate, Academic admit, applied 8/6. Congrats to those who got admitted so far and best wishes to those who are still waiting to know.

Woah Woah woah. I think i might of forgotten something. Thanks to psy for mentioning ap tests. If for example we go to the NSC meeting on July 3rd and we havn’t gotten our ap scores back how does that work? Do we choose our classes on that day?