Class of 2020 EOP program !! PLEASE RESPOND

HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM BINGHAMTON FOR EOP?!? LIKE DID YOU GUYS GET ACCEPTED OR REJECTED AND IF YOUNDO GET REJECTED IS IT BY MAIL OR EMAIL? IM LITERALLY GOING INSANE!!

I still haven’t received anything, starting to get worried

Me tooo:( @LlenrocPeoh

Me either…

Ughhhhhh

ohh good so im not the only one

@JT9889 are you from NYC area??! Bcoz I applied IN NOVEMBER and I’m still waiting :frowning:

ACCEPTED! You should have\will receive an “update to your status checker”. This will be most likely be a link to a decision. I got accepted tonight!!! Good luck to you all.

It’s taking forever for mine to get updated. I have a feeling that the longer it takes, the chances become more slim:

@didyoucallme what area are you from??? Nyc?!? And what time did you get the email to check your portal??? And around what time did you apply for EOP? November??

And @Jaccccc around what time did you apply ? And what are u live in?

I got the email around 5pm, yesterday(March 24th)…I am from NYC, and I applied in December. I wouldn’t stress it too much, because the school sends out decisions in batches I suppose(as others have been accepted for weeks, while others are still waiting). Good luck!!!

Don’t stress, I absolutely thought I wouldn’t get in.

@didyoucallme thanks for the info, and I’m trying to compose myself man, but as the days both by I’m losing lots of hope:(

@Shelly215 i submitted my entire application around the end of November. However, for the FAFSA, i thought i sent in everything around Jan but I emailed them around March and they said they didn’t receive it so I sent it again on 3/11. Do you think that’s why it’s taking so long since I filed it at such a late time? I’m honestly getting quite worried cause I heard someone who had around the same stats as me and he got rejected ): I’m from NYC btw

Ooh. I know the FAFSA Is also used for income verification, so that is kinda late, but I would call and see what’s up.

@didyoucallme im soo happy that you got innnn omg. There’s about a week left before all decisions would be out. Idk why but I already have a feeling it’s gonna be a rejection. I honestly dont even know what I would do if it is… ): I just wanna know the answer already even if its a rejection, i’m so tired of checking the status checker everyday haha

I know what you mean.

Did anyone get anything? Tomorrow is the last day and there’s still nothing.

@Jaccccc NOTHING, I don’t even know if they reviewed my application yet smfh