Class of 2020!

@njclass2016 good to know – thanks!!

@andrewmcdona @Northwood16 @njclass2016 and everyone else,

how did you find out about your decision?
my applicant portal message changed to “We’ve completed our review of your application!”, but I have neither received an e-mail nor a letter.

My daughter applied the first round EA, so that’s probably different. Everyone found out the same day. I would call on Monday to ask if you don’t receive anything. @nadinem123 - so sorry I can’t be of more help.

@netter11 thank you anyway for your response. I guess I have to be patient until Monday.

@nadinem123 I got an email on October 22, saying my application was complete. I then got an email November 7, with a congratulations header saying that I got in. It was really weird because they didn’t say anything about reviewing my application or that I should check my portal they just wrote it in an email. It could be different since I applied super early and heard back not even a month later (Early Action vs Regular Decision). Best of luck!

@njclass2016 thanks for your answer! my acceptance was posted this morning – I should really work on my patience :stuck_out_tongue: