Class of 2020

I graduated high school in may of 2015 but I never attended school. I graduated top 10%. In September I turned in my application and everything finalized in October but I still haven’t heard anything which is odd to me because I graduated Top 10. Do you think they won’t accept me?

I’ve also seen people who turned in their stuff at the same time I did and already heard back.

When you look at your AIS screen what does it say your rank is? Does it show that your application is in review? Usually auto admits get notice within a few weeks so yes, something sounds off. They are very helpful on the phone in my experience.

I was accepted today!

Congrats!! What are you stats??

So I wasn’t an amazing student haha. I had a 3.61 Unweighted but I had a ton of APs and I am full IB (which really helps as they ask you specifically if you are) so my weighted GPA was around a 4.58. I had a 2090 SAT, (1360 math+CR). I also had unique extra curriculars and a lot of community service which I am sure helped and my essays were above average.

@pranavrsm Did you get accepted to your major or just into the university? If to your major when did you apply?