Class of 2020

CONGRATS @leibolde13 !!!

Hello, Class of 2020… Eastchestermom here! My D is Class of 2018, or, as Cap21 likes to call them, Class One.

Don’t know what happened to the rest of my post! Anyway, congrats to all, and may your decision be an easy one!

Thank you so much @EastchesterMom !!! :slight_smile:

Hello Everyone! My name is Michael, and I’ve been accepted into the BFA Theatre Arts program at Cap21/Molloy College, and will be attending in the fall of 2016! Lets get it Class of 2020!!! I’d love to join the Class of 2020 facebook page, if someone could point me in the right direction in getting to the page, I’d greatly appreciate it! Looking forward to performing with all of you and getting to grow along side you all over the course of the next 4 years!! SO EXCITED!!!

@bfamtmajor - Congrats, Michael, and welcome to the Molloy/CAP21 family!

Thanks @EastchesterMom! My D has a good friend in your D’s class. Pretty sure they met when we visited last October as D was able to spend the night in the dorm and got to meet a lot of the girls. She’s really looking forward to coming!

Congrats @bfamtmajor! @EmilyChristine or @BWAYWANNABE can get you connected! Welcome!

Read through too quickly but if there is a fb group for kids accepted or thinking about CAP 21 2 year conservatory I would like to direct my daughter to it. @BWAYWANNABE Thank you so much.

Hey @candymom if you could just send me a private message with her name and what star you are from I will be more than happy to add her to the group

These kids are already starting to click. They had a huge Chat going on in the facebook page. I think they have moved on to Groupme, because there was just to many messages to keep up with on facebook messenger. It seems my D is very happy with the group, and is looking very forward to meeting them all in person, and spending the next 4 years with them.

How many years, @mtandsbdad? CAP21, unlike many other programs, provides a professional home way beyond graduation. Your D and her cohort will be friends and colleagues for life!