Class of 2021 RD Discussion

Really hoping this doesn’t mean i got denied since I did not get my decision today, I do know it is rolling admission so I cannot be to worried.

@cbellamy1998 I got into their Political Science major in their College of Arts and Sciences

Has anybody from Illinois heard back yet??

did you apply regular decision? and congrats!!

Has anyone from New York who applied regular decision heard back!!!

HOW DO I SEE MY DECISION

congrats Nervous, I got deferred from ED applied as International marketing from Georgia. Haven’t heard back yet.

Am I possibly missing my decision lol for people who got deferred how did you know you got your decision.

You have to log in to Canelink and go to the communication center. :slight_smile:

All I am seeing is the letter saying I got deferred is there a new letter, or do they just update your old one?

I have just checked on Portal and I am admitted. Waiting for the FedEx package arrive on Friday for details on scholarship and/or any aid…International applicant…Biology or Marine biology Major

I can’t see mine either. its probably because mine is RD and idk if that is released yet?

My status is still “complete” . I applied school of engineering, from IL

I don’t think my decision has posted the date I’m seeing in the communication center still says 12/16/16, the day ED posted.

I just got in!!! Wasn’t expecting anything until next month but I got a FA email and I checked my Canelink and voila!

Received an e mail now on Financial Aid…No information on Scholarship. Did anyone see scholarship details in your mail on Financial Aid…if nothing here, does that mean no scholarship?

Did you apply regular decision or early?

@Bioed Didn’t see any scholarship info

Gonna be expensive af

Just got an email notifying me that I got the President’s Scholarship :smiley:

S got President’s music scholarship. Letter also identified other aid - work study, subsidized and unsubsidized loans - that are available to him.