Class of 2021 RD Discussion

@Steglitz90 thanks, yes - she got into USC. Haven’t received the FA award yet.

Glad to see things worked for your son re: UM. Guess everyone’s scenario is different. It certainly was not the case for us… as UM wanted us to pay 3 times more than USC did in 2014. Hopefully USC will be just as generous this go around.

Here’s hoping that he loves his UM experience. Good Luck…

For all those interested, CaneLink is back up!

My daughter got in, got an email last week and got her package yesterday in the mail. She got a $14k scholarship also. She had decided to go to U of Delaware but with this acceptance she’s heading to Miami to do another more in depth tour. Now she’s kind of leaning towards the U.

Listen all who are waitlisted. I am declining my acceptance to the U. Hope one of you get in because of it. Good luck.

Thank you to U. of Miami for the acceptance. I am grateful, but too much money.

I didn’t get any response yet :frowning:

Me neither @JessRoman

Hi Prowler–If you are willing to share…what is the cost difference UM and UD? friend’s daughter declined UM due to cost—over $62,000.00 /yr plus travel I believe.

Am I allowed to study abroad as a freshman student?

Hi, I’m not sure what the difference is, prob about 30k. It does not matter to us because she is using the GI Bill. UD only charges in state tuition even for out of state students when using the GI Bill and Miami has a program called Yellow Ribbon which covers the difference between what the GI Bill pays and what Miami’s is.
We live in Virginia and she got a scholarship for both schools and the GI Bill pays the rest.

Is there a groupme? sorry if it’s already been linked!