**CLASS OF 2021 UC Admission Stats** for Majors: Bio, CS/Eng, and Business

To everyone who applied to a UC last year;

The Class of 2022 would appreciate viewing some of the acceptances and rejections from previous years.

If you could answer whatever is applicable:

Preferably if you are a Bio, CS/Eng, or Business Major

Major:

UW GPA:
W GPA:
UC GPA:

SAT/ACT:
SAT SUBJECT TESTS:

EC’S

In-State or OOS

Income:

Accepted:
Waitlisted Accepted:
Waitlisted Rejected:
Rejected:

Ok, just to give some hope to the other applicants out there.

Major: CS

UW GPA: 3.5
UC GPA: 3.75(uw)/4.05
Sat: 2080

ECS: Discovered something that led to cure of a specific cancer, published papers in peer-review journal, led award winning enterprise, founded an NGO, paid intern at a top tech company(150b+), collaborated in particle physics project with CERN, build satellites and space detectors for NASA and universities to use, developed device that will be showcased at E3, built drones in my free time, sponsored by government to give speeches at summits, varsity athlete and MVP, university research intern, participated in several clubs in my school, built predictive models for videogames. Was a runway model too and helped earn couple million for charity.

In-State or OOS: OOS rip.

Income: You don’t want to know…

Accepted: UC Berkeley, UC Riverside, UC Santa Cruz
Waitlist Accepted: None
Waitlist Rejected: UC Irvine
Rejected: UC Davis, UC San Diego, UC Santa Barbara, UC Los Angeles, UC Irvine.

Yeah… My extracurriculars look kind of unreal but I guess Berkeley was the only school to actually Google what I’ve done. Props to them. My grades were terrible but I spent most of my day doing something good for humanity rather than studying.
General advice: Just apply to all UC’s. I thought Davis was my safety school but apparently not.

@dingdonguc: How about just looking at each UC’s decision thread. All the information is there…

this is a pretty anonymous and respectful board, what are your stats?
that way you’ll get a tailored response.

I’d add, @thrillcosby results aren’t unusual. UC admission is really subjective, especially at the margins so, you have to apply broadly and do a credible job making your case on your aps. people with 4+ gpa’s get blanked at UCs every year.