Class of 2022 National Merit Discussion - Scores Release

We just got the final notice from principal, California.

9 Likes

No such thing. It wouldnā€™t qualify as another class of mail.
https://pe.usps.com/BusinessMail101/Index?ViewName=ClassesOfMail

A few Friday and most next week looks to be correct.

Please update if anyone gets word today from their principals

2 Likes

Although we have not received anything official from our principal, we have received communication addressed to National Merit Finalists from three separate colleges.

4 Likes

My son was informed by the head of guidance on Friday that he is NMF. We are in NY. He was holding off on submitting his LOCI for Michigan in hopes itā€™d come through. He asked on Thursday and they didnā€™t have it, but they called him down on Friday, so it must have arrived either Thursday afternoon or Friday morning.

12 Likes

My daughter learned from her school today that she was named a finalist. What a relief to finally hear! We are in Texas.

14 Likes

We heard good news from school counselor today. NC.

10 Likes

We have not heard anything yet.

2 Likes

We have not heard yet (Florida).

4 Likes

My son received the good news from his principal yesterday. Michigan

11 Likes

My Daughter heard good news today from her principal. Georgia

10 Likes

My son didnā€™t hear from the school nor received the letter yet but the school district published the finalists on their website yesterday. Tennessee.

10 Likes

I heard today from my principal that Iā€™m a Finalist :slight_smile: (Virginia)

9 Likes

Congrats to everyone who also got named a Finalist!

3 Likes

Son got notified that he is a Finalist by his school today- Colorado

6 Likes

Congrats to all who know for sure!

Nothing here yet. I would be surprised if the school notified him. Iā€™m sure we will hear when the letter comes to our mailbox.

Same here. Our school wasnā€™t in any hurry to notify Semifinalist status last September so I guess itā€™s par for the course.

1 Like

That was true for us too. I know our admin are incredibly busy now so I donā€™t expect it at this point. Iā€™m thankful students get a letter directly this time!

3 Likes

Williamson County? If so, I saw the article! We still havenā€™t heard anything in Rutherford County.

My daughter has not heard from the school yet, but the district released the list this morning. :tada:

3 Likes