Class of 2022 - Nepal

@whitehot can you confirm your additions?

@blueshift Oops sorry. It was @whitehot . Are you sure about Skidmore @whitehot ?

There is no college called MSS in Nepal. I googled and searched everything I could. There is no information about MSS. This isn’t the place to joke around and create hoaxes. You aren’t going to get into good college with these dirty tricks.

maybe Madan Smarak School ?

@einsteinRP I don’t think so.

No BNKS and SXC this season. :-w

Two sxc students got rejected from Colby apparently

Well, there might be more than two students who got rejected from colleges. It is weird to see no acceptances from SXC and BNKS. They used to have fair share of acceptances in ED. RBS has definitely dominated this season.

Well they do have the best school system for u.s applicants. Kinda regret not joining Rbs tbh

They take shitload of $$$. If they don’t have good results, why would anyone go there.

they take shitload of $$$ for incompetent and scholarship undeserving students - presumably like you,

Have I said anything wrong? RBS does take a lot of $$$ from students, and they are the ones who have the most advanced schooling system in Nepal, so if they don’t have good results, people won’t go there. That’s all I said. You don’t need to tell me who I am. Given the background and struggle I have went through, I am proud of what I have done so far. Defend your school, fine, but better to keep your mouth shut if you are talking about people you don’t know about.

has any nepalese got into davidson college and washington university in st louis so far ??

This thread was created to promote collaboration among Nepali students applying for admission in the class of 2022, and not to launch personal attacks on other people.

@einsteinRP So you are like real “competent and scholarship deserving student”, ehh? Keep your attitude to yourself dude.

Someone chance me?

1400 SAT (790M + 610CR)
SKIDMORE COLLEGE
A levels: CCD( It’s bad, I know )
Decent recommendation, ECA. Please help me!
Also, I will most likely apply ED2.

Also, very low expected family contribution. Around 5k/yr only.

Did anyone get into Reed through ED I?
Also, anyone applied for ED II in Reed?
Mind sharing your stats?

SAT I: 1500 +
TOEFL: 110 +
SAT II (Physics/ Maths II ) : 750+ , 750 +
And yours, please.

@wemiz546 I am sorry but unless you have a lit essay, I don’t see you getting in. My stats were better but sadly I was deferred. And ya, you never know until you try. good luck.

I myself was thinking applying ED2 to skidmore, but looking at the trend of acceptances by Skidmore over the past year, it looks like they only accept only one applicant in ED1. So, I am really confused if I should change my ED2 school to Bennington. Both interviews were smooth. How was your interview? If you are wondering about my stats, its 1330, 112 toefl, AAABC in A levels but I have two years of experience working for an NGO, so I hope that might tip the scale (fingers crossed).