Class of 2022 - Nepal

@Warthog727 Union has admitted an RBS student this year. one hundred percent sure.

@Warthog727 dickinson acceptances are for EA

Anyone who applied to Bennington college under ED?

Does anyone know what amount scholarship was offered to the two students who got in Dickinson under EA?

@Warthog727 If you look carefully, the heading says EA2/ED2, so the decisions posted were not just for ED2. I was posting Dickinsonā€™s EA results. And I personally know the person who got into Union as well as the people who got into Dickinson so please, thereā€™s no need to go around accusing other people of posting spam and wasting your time. This forum is here to benefit all of us.

@Warthog727 Also, for your information, itā€™s Brian Atkins.

Wenger Out

@Ayylmaobadi You said something mate? :))

@ArseneWenger lmaoo arsenal are shite

@Ayylmaobadi I know they are, but I will still support them. I know people want Wenger out, but that guy has serious love for Arsenal. I just want Arsenal to win EPL with Wenger and shut those foul mouthed people.

Arsene is past his prime @ArseneWenger @Ayylmaobadi

Wabash College - SXJ(1)

@KhiaMalifa I donā€™t think there is ā€œprimeā€ stuff with managers. It is all about tactics and how you handle the team, which doesnā€™t fade away with age. I wouldnā€™t have supported Wenger if he was sh#t all his life, but he has won great things with Arsenal. Ofcā€¦ I am outlier who still loves Wenger, so my opinion is completely biased. Cheers!!!

Harvard university - Early action. Heā€™s very talented and best friend of many OFs.

@Aguyonpercocet Which college? Did he get accepted or interview?

Who?

@Aguyonpercocet You mean Restrictive Early Action? Is this a recent acceptance or you came to know about this recently?

Does Yale-NUS currently have any Nepalese students?

ā€œHeā€™s very talented and best friend of many OFs.ā€ What is that supposed to mean?. and why would you be posting about harvard EA now when the decision came out a while ago. iā€™m sure somebody would have already posted that if its true. give some details or it will be considered fake

As of now, the list is:

EA1/ED1
Bates College: LAC(1)
Beloit College: RBS (1)
Bowdoin College: RBS (1)
Bryn Mawr College: RBS(1)
Bucknell University: RBS (1)
Connecticut College : Ullens (1)
Cornell University: RBS(1)
Colby College: Araniko (1)
Colgate University: SOS (1)
Jacobs University Bremen: RBS(1) RBS (1
)
Lehigh University: Trinity (1)
Lafayette College: CCRC (1)
NYUAD - RBS (1)
NYU Shanghai : RBS (3)
Princeton University: RBS/UWC (1)
Reed College: BNKS (2)
Tufts University : RBS(1)
University of Rochester: RBS(1) SXC (1)
Vanderbilt University: RBS (1)
Vassar College: RBS (1)

EA2/ED2
Washington and Lee University: RBS(1)
Bryn Mawr College: SXC-OF17(1)
Dickinson College: RBS (2)
Mount Holyoke College: RBS (2)
Union College: RBS (1)

RD
Luther College: SXC(1)
Purdue University: SXJ(1)
Wabash college: SXJ(1)
Wabash College: GIHE(1)
Mercer University: GIHE(1)
Rochester Institute of Technology: GIHE (1)