Class of 2022 - Nepal

@Lordishere Yeah, a friend of mine is applying to Dartmouth ED. All the best!

Hi guys. how are you all doing. So… how many people so far confirmed to apply ED1 at NYUAD ?

Hey Class of 2022, if you need any professional help in stuffs related to college application, check out
www.collegesodhpuch.com
These guys are greatttt. This is a legit Nepali website that helps with College Application or anything else related to higher education. The team is made up of Nepali students most of whom are in the US, also the Ivies.
I am a class of 2021 in a US university and honestly, College Sodhpuch helped me a lot.

@surelygettingin1, NYUAD ED1 here.

@golddigger9, The site seems to be cool. Thanks!

Hey, Class of 2022. I am a Sophomore in one of the liberal arts colleges in the US. and If you want to ask any question about the application process, feel free to DM me. I will try to answer your queries as soon as I see your message. And best of luck for the application process.

@primenumber what are your stats. and which college are you from… do you know other people who are applying or the number of ED 1 applicants at NYUAD ?

@surelygettingin1 I have 4A*1A and a 1520 SAT. Descent ECs, a couple of academic scholarships and an Arts portfolio. Honestly, NYUAD is very holistic in admissions. Stats may not help. Are you applying for ED1 as well? I do not know how many from Nepal are applying for ED1 at NYUAD, neither do I know who they are.

Hi all, I am a freshman at one of the liberal arts colleges in the US. Feel free to hit me up with any questions that you might have regarding the application process. The process might be confusing and tough to crack but be sure to show the best side of yourself in your application! Good luck!

Anyone here applying to Bowdoin ED1

Yep. I’m applying.

Hello mates. I hope all of you got your desired score in SAT. I’m planning to apply EA to Princeton. I graduated last year with a 84.5% aggregate in HSEB. My stats: 2400 in SAT subject tests (Physics, Maths level 2, Chemistry), and 1520 in SAT reasoning. I have a couple of decent extracurriculars, one at the international level. Do I have a realistic chance of getting in? Will my HSEB scores hinder my chances?

@StuckInRemission could you share your stats.

Anyone here applying or know someone applying to Amherst ED1?

@Jigglypuff1313 I am.

@jjjjjjjog and @StuckInRemission. What a coincidence! I’m applying to Bowdoin ED as well. What are your stats?
Mine is 1420 on SAT and 4A* and 1A.

Guys who want financial aid, I think it is smart to apply to colleges need blind colleges like Yale-NUS, Amherst, NYAD.

I think whoever is in need of aid should apply to all three and not focus in colleges like Bowdin that isnt need blind

Hi there. Is there anyone applying in Howard University for this fall 2018? I wanted to know that is Howard still giving scholarships for the student? Cause I don`t see the scholarship website of Howard. Please do reply.

Guys, post your ED/EA choices!

Guys. has anyone from nepal received candidate weekend invitations for nyuad?

I applied ED1, and I haven’t. Guys, if you know anything about the CW invites for NYUAD, and if you’ve been invited, please post.