Class of 2022

Is there a groupme yet? or FB page?

accepted with 3.6 weighted and 21 ACT

also with a scholarship of 17k per year

did anyone receive financial aid package yet?

Where are you from: Illinois
Applied: 10/29,
Admission decision: Accepted 11/3
Major: Computer Science
GPA: 3.13
Class Rank: n/a(Regarding the GPA and Class rank, my high school is a blue ribbon school of excellence and the rigor is very VERY hard. In case you are wondering why I got in with a “low gpa”, my gpa is the equivalent to a higher gpa at another school
SAT: 1250
Extras Visit?Essay?Resume?: Visited Once, yes essay, no resume. (almost) Eagle Scout, 5 month internship related to my major, many colleges courses/classes (again, related to my major)
Scholarship? None :frowning:

Regarding scholarships, did you guys apply for them or did they give them based on merit?

hi! i’ve been accepted to the class of 2022!

applied: 10/29
accepted: 12/1
major: nursing
gpa: 3.7 (unweighted); 5.1 (weighted)
class rank: 28/326 (top 10%)
sat: 1240 (superscore: 1270)
act: 26
visit/essay/resume: not yet, yes, yes
scholarship: presidential scholarship of $22k

@TheBurbs, current LUC freshman here. Between 300-400 apply/are interviewed for ignatian, and I don’t think more than about 15 get it. Honors will not help with your med school admissions and will likely drop your gpa, but if you want the full Jesuit well rounded education, it’s worth it. Honors is a great community and teaches you a lot.

Where are you from: Illinois
Applied: 11/2
Admission Decision 11/17
Major: Bilingual/Bicultural Education
GPA: 4.6818
Class Rank: 5
SAT: 1170
ACT: 25
Extras Visit?Essay?Resume?: No
Scholarship? Presidential ($22k per year)

Also got admitted to a second major, Medicine related, forgot which one at the moment. I will edit and add it once I find it

Has anyone been admitted recently. My d applied Jan 26 but took until 2.5 for HS transcripts for some reason…

How long should it take to hear back? And where on the the portal will it state her decision?

Never mind, she was accepted today with the Dean’s scholarship!

My D got her letter of acceptance yesterday. Presidential scholarship. She also got a letter of acceptance from Saint Louis University yesterday. We are waiting to hear from Fordham. Will be a tough decision – all wonderful opportunities.

I know this is super duper late but I can’t wait to meet all of you guys so here goes:

Where I’m from: NYC (Did my latter two years of high school in Pennsylvania)
Stats: 3.8UW 4.4W 31ACT/1480SAT
Extracurriculars: Soccer, Assorted Catholic community service, Study abroad in China, Job.
Major: Undecided
Decision: Accepted
Scholarship: Trustee 19k

Can’t wait to meet everyone!

Im stoked for chicago
Applied: 2/8
Major: Computer Science
GPA: I think it’s like a 4.2 on a 4.5 scale.
ACT: 33
Scholarship: Ignatian Full-Tuition scholarship plus $2,500 Jesuit Heritage. So 42k total.