Class of 2023 Admission

does anyone know how long after ready for review before you receive a decision?

Hi. We’re in the same situation waiting. Status on portal says: “Complete-Ready for Review”. I wonder if we can decode this to understand if this is a different status than say “Pending Decision”. Can all of you who are still waiting let me know what status is showing on yours? Thanks!

Congrats!

Starting to see a trend from the few posts above that those accepted so quickly were accepted to the Honors Program. Anyone else accepted who is not Honors?

My daughter applied on 10/24 and it said “Complete-Ready for Review” up until today. It changed to App Status: Decision Made and Decision: Admit Early Action. She is not in the Honors program.

@husky0830 I was not accepted to the honors program, I don’t think.

Congrats! Would you mind sharing stats?

My son got accepted today to computer science. It showed up on his portal. Is merit and honors listed in the portal or is that something that is in the snail mail letter? (he hasn’t received the letter yet but nothing shows up in the portal) In state, 4.0 unweighted, 1490 superscore SAT, captain of all 3 sports), National honor society and language honor society, volunteerism

My son applied for ME November 1, EA. No answer yet. Anyone one else hear from Engineering program yet.

JeepNJ. What major and stats for your daughter. Congrats! My son is still waiting to hear. Applied EA 10/31. Thx.

My daughter is an average student (accepted EA yesterday) 3.2 GPA, 24 ACT - Major: Environmental Conservation, a lot of activities, 4 yr varsity Lax player. I guess not many post the average students scores that are accepted…all I ever see posted are the really high GPAs and SAT/ACT scores which made me nervous but I figured there has to be some accepted at or below what the school lists as the stats they are looking for. I’ve noticed this with most of the threads on here, not just UNH. I’m sure I’m not the only parent on here with an academically average student lol.

JeepNJ. Thank fior getting back to me. My sons Unwt GPA is a 3.4. And Sat super score is 1290. Def average compared to what people are posting. Not sure how they do the wted scale. He as well as played sports throughout HS and worked etc. keeping our fingers crossed.

My son is also an avg student with a 3.1 GPA. SAT score was solid at 1300. Applied EA to Business school and we haven’t heard back yet. So glad to see that you received an acceptance! Perhaps we are next :slight_smile:

In-state daughter received her letter in the mail today…but said some of her classmates had not. She said one of her friends said they appear to be going in reverse alphabetical order but I have no idea if that’s accurate.

Stats:
4.0 uw, 8 APs/4 Honors 1410 superscore
Strong ECs, 2-year varsity captain and Summer residential program at in-state prep school
Accepted with Presidential Scholar and Honors College

Best of luck to everyone on their process!

An FYI…honors and merit doesn’t show up in the portal, only in the snail mail letter

ours says the same.

@ct7101 My D’s has the same status. She got the following info from UNH (in the original email and a follow up, see below). I’m guessing that means her application has not been reviewed yet, and once it’s in the final queue for review it will be changed to “Complete-Ready for Review”.

FROM UNH:

If the checklist item “UNH- for internal use only” appears on your list of missing item(s), please disregard it. You do not need to do anything to complete that requirement. The status will be removed once your application goes through our internal process.

The incomplete status is from the UNH internal use only item; no further action is required on your part.

My S’s status changed on the portal last night from “ready for review” to “Accepted - Early Action”. No letter here yet; we are out of state. Hope everyone else hears soon.

@BostonMama How long did his status show “Ready for Review” for? Mine just changed yesterday morning, and I’m wondering how long it us under that status for.

any idea on if they send you an email notifying that they’ve made a decision