Class of 2023 Admission

D’s notification letter contained merit and honors information. Nothing on the portal with that information.

Congrats to you! I’ll wait a couple of days before i have my son write them because he clearly meets the criteria set on their website.

my portal just changed to complete and ready for review…

I checked my son’s portal today and it says…Application Status - Decision made. Decision - Admit Early Action. No letter yet but does this mean he has been accepted?

@Sophem yes it does. Congrats!

My daughter was accepted today! yay - UNH one of her top choices. Does anyone know where we look to see about merit?

Congrats! My son received his merit scholarship in his letter that came in the mail.

OK thanks- we will wait for that then.

And congrats to your son as well!

applied EA- no letter yet ugh

I was accepted today! So happy :slight_smile: makes my Marist deferral sting a little bit less haha.

@ct7101 My daughter also today was 1)accepted to UNH and 2) deferred by Marist. Congrats on your acceptance!

Congrat! We are still waiting. Would you mind sharing stats?

Congrats to you too! Stats? :slight_smile:

@Husky0830 she has a strong GPA but not a lot of APs etc, mediocre SATs but lots of ECs - president of a club, PT job, dances, paints. She also applied “undecided” and that may have helped but I’m not sure.

My son was accepted to Marist, but even with what I thought was a very nice scholarship it is still way more than UNH. We are from NJ and this just moved UNH to the top of his list.

A lot of you sound familiar from the Marist board - UNH and Marist are two of my son’s top choices. Still waiting on Bryant, Bentley, Fordham, URI, and UConn. Accepted at UNH, Marist, UMass, and Roger Williams, and deferred from EA to RD at Providence.

I had thought UNH would release all at once but evidently not. Two of my son’s friends are still waiting on UNH - both applied within a few days of my son, and all three are the same desired major.

Yes, like your son, my daughter applied to UNH (accepted, but we don’t know about merit because we haven’t received letter yet), Roger Williams (accepted with a good amount of merit), and she’s still waiting on URI - they release decisions MLK weekend, Uconn - they decide very late (her brother is a senior there now), and she was deferred to RD at Marist. She is also waiting to hear from UDel. We are from CT.

Hi! I applied EA (Nov 9th) and still no update to portal or letter…confused as to why no response yet?

Hey Everyone, I applied into the nursing program but unfortunately got deferred for the nursing major. The letter basically said that if I switched into a less competitive major, I essentially am accepted though. It sucks because UNH was one of my tops. Anyone that applied for nursing that got in and are willing to share there stats? I’m hoping for good news in March