Class of 2023/EA notification

@wooh54 Yes, my son applied to nursing 10/30. Still haven’t heard anything. Keep us posted!

Yes, I did. Read somewhere EA decisions were late December. So, hopefully, we will hear soon.

Anyone apply into the Engineering School EA?

MY son applied to Paul College of Business on 10/31. Still waiting - OOS

My son applied EA to Paul College of Business around the same time. Also still waiting OOS, although I know some of his classmates have already received acceptance letter. :frowning:

Congrats! Would you mind sharing your son’s stats?

@wooh54 @rokkogirl My daughter applied EA for nursing in mid-October and was accepted on 11/26 with Presidential Scholarship and Honors Program.

@Husky0830 When did your son’s classmates get accepted?

Do you mind sharing her stats?

@maymc1988 D’s stats: OOS NJ, 1430 SAT, 4.14 WGPA, 9 APs, honors courses otherwise, took EMT course and passed test, volunteers 15 hrs/wk with first aid squad, hospital internship shadowing nurses, worked at camp for children with cancer, lots of ECs/leadership/volunteer/sports.

Wow! Impressive…still waiting to her for my daughter!

@maymc1988 Thanks! There are definitely students out there with higher stats, but I am proud of how my daughter challenged herself academically and pursued activities aligned with her long-term goals!

Son got his letter in the mail. NJ resident, 91.7 unweighted GPA, 1380 SAT/28 ACT. Eagle Scout, varsity XC & track. 4 AP classes. He got the director’s scholarship in his offer.

Yes. Admitted EA Env. Eng. 4.0 W GPA, 1270 SATs, Captain swim, Class officer, lifeguard

Congrats. My son applied ME. He still waiting. When did your child apply.

A few of his classmates at our CT school received their acceptances over the past week. I’m not sure whether they are taking “top tier” students first (high 3’s and 4’s GPA for Honors), or whether it’s truly just a random or alphabetical process.

My son just received his Acceptance letter in the mail today. 4.0W GPA and 1270 SAT. Also received the Director’s Scholarship.

Still waiting on nursing…anyone else hear this week?

Waiting on nursing decision, too. My application status only turned to “ready for review” earlier this week. Fingers crossed.

Does anyone know the acceptance % for nursing?