Class of 2023/EA notification

Son got into into Paul School of Business. in-state, unweighted GPA 3.5 ,1230 SAT honors, AP classes, captain of sports team, many extracurriculars. Status on website changed Wednesday, received letter on Friday saying Welcome to Class of 2023. No mention of merit in letter or cost at all. Is that it? If there was any merit would it have been in that letter?

Congratulations! When did your son apply

Nov.14th everything was in.

Thanks bostonnorth, Everything was in for my son Nov 6, he is still waiting, applied into the Engineering program, Fingers crossed, hope he hears this week. Best of luck to your son!

Yours too! I know it is stressful waiting…he has friends who haven’t heard yet, either…no rhyme or reason to it!

My D just happened to check the portal and was accepted EA to nursing. No letter in the mail yet regarding any merit. One of her top choices…was deferred to Fairfield which is a top choice as well.

My son was excepted today. Mechanical Engineering. His top choice as well.

Hi! I applied EA (Nov 9th) and still no update to portal or letter…confused as to why no response yet?

caliboy234, someone in admissions had told me a while back they review applications in order of being received. So they received my sons paperwork, all by Nov 6, you should here soon, Hang in there.

When notified was it in the mail (regular letter size) or on portal? DS still shows ready for review. We’re dying over here.

Update on the UNH portal. D was admitted to alternate major (undeclared in HHS College) instead of Nursing. She’s OOS, and expected this result based on CC data from past years. She applied on 10/30, transcripts/letter of rec received on 11/20, UNH “under review” on 12/19. Good luck to other candidates!

My son just got accepted on the portal.
History major, OOS, EA, submitted on 11/15
SAT 1380, GPA 3.0

My son was accepted in December History major too. From NJ.

My D applied EA for the OT program on 11/15…still no decision. On her portal it says complete-ready to review. Anyone else still waiting to hear???