Class of 2023

Hi! Has anyone heard back from DePaul yet? I got all of my materials in on 10/29. I am sure it might be a while but just wondering if anyone else has gotten their acceptance. :slight_smile:

S19’s application went in last week. Coincidentally, a memory came up in my Facebook feed…my S17 got accepted to DePaul today two years ago. It was high on his list though ultimately he chose a different school. I’m hoping they start releasing decisions soon!

Ah… good to know! I would assume that they will start accepting soon… but who knows! It’s not my first choice, (first is Loyola) but definitely will consider going if I get in!

I just received my acceptance today, and I submitted 10/20. Hope you get your decision soon!

nice! im still waiting on mine – submitted on 10/29

just got accepted today with 20k scholarship

I got my admission today with 19k scholarship! Finished my application (include recommendations by teachers and transcript sent by counselor) 3 weeks ago

I applied 10/02 and still haven’t heard anything from DePaul. Hopefully I get a decision soon. How did you guys hear the news? The student portal, email or snail mail?

I applied 10/11 and haven’t heard back. Most of my friends heard back on the 16th so Im getting nervous seeing that its a bit of a reach school for me. Hope to hear back this week.

@Avande14 I got an email saying that a decision was made and to check the portal

Can people please post stats (GPA weighted/unweighted; ACT/SAT…the normal things)? Thank you!

And congrats to all who have been accepted!

I got in 11/18 with a 4 year $72,000 St. Vincent DePaul Scholarship

GPA weighted, 4.0, unweighted, 3.79. SAT Superscore 1170, involved in 4 years of varsity soccer, track and baseball. From Pennsylvania

My daughter was accepted with Presidential scholarship. 4.22 weighted. 1390 SAT. 8 AP classes. Lots of activities.

Just received my acceptance today with 22,000/year! GPA - 3.91 Weighted, 1200 SAT, 27 ACT.

Just got in today with presidential scholarship at $23,000 a year. GPA - 4.0 W and 3.87 UW. 1390 SAT.

GPA: 3.4 (UW) ; 3.5 (W)
ACT: 25 (highest one) ; 26 (super score)
many clubs, no sports first 3 years
3 APs include seniors’ AP Calc. AB

Got accepted with an annual 22k Scholarship, invite to their Honors program and acceptance to their Pathways Honors Program!

GPA: 3.4 UW, ACT: 30 (31 superscored)
Taking 3 APs as a senior (the max at our school) and 1 as a junior (when they let us start taking them)
Various activities and community service with leadership roles starting junior year

I got accepted with an annual 18000 scholarship. GPA: 3.6 UW, 3.8 W, SAT: 1120 (1160 Superscored). I’m taking one AP class this year, and a Duel Credit College Class as well. I’m in a lot of clubs, but no sports.

Accepted, 18k in scholarships yearly
1160 SAT
3.7w GPA
3 Ap’s
2 dual enrollment classes
Many extracurriculars and leadership positions, no sports
African-American
Coming from a competitive private school in Michigan