Class of 2024 MT Artistic Acceptance Notifications: How/When/Where

@Bunny308 Woohoo! Congrats!

Congrats @Bunny308 !

Any other news on the Ball State PWL moving since early last week? Still waiting here…

D came off the WL at Pace for MT yesterday. We know that some wait list movement is due to kids having to decline for pandemic-related financial reasons, which is heartbreaking. But since we will probably never know the exact circumstances behind her offer, we are just accepting it with joy. She is super excited!

@BoogieMa Congrats! Our D just made her decision. She will attending Carnegie. Tough call. Financially scary. Super proud. Story to follow on other threads.

So wonderful for your D, @BoogieMa ! Whatever the circumstances, what happened is right for everyone who made their decisions. Delighted to hear your D got such a great offer!

@Jasklo - FABULOUS! I do not know how ANYONE turns down an offer like that. So excited for your D, and for her journey to begin.

I continue to be amazed that West Virginia University is not on this list. They have an auditioned BFA MT program and it a great program. Why are they left off the list/

Hi @DramaMama1031 A late chime in, here. You can add West Virginia University if you have info. This is a wiki list not a curated list, so everyone chips in on the editing. Copy the the latest list and repost with your updated info, if you please. I’d do it, but I don’t know anything about their notification dates.

awww looking at this a year later! Where did she end up??