Class of 2024 MT Artistic Acceptance Notifications: How/When/Where

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Congratulations! Could be on my sonā€™s list for a few reasons.

@DivaStageMom, @hbdaughter
Yes, Texas State has made a handful of early offers to both boys and girls. More to come!! (Son is currently a freshman in their program)

@peacemama Thank you so much !! My DD is quite smitten with TXST as amI! Here is hoping!! Such a stressful time.

Has anyone heard updated info for when University of OK is going to start notifying? The list says 4/1 that seems incredibly late!

@hbdaughter - just got another update on Texas State - looks like some phone calls went out, in addition to this some emails stating that people were still in the game - we got neither so it doesnā€™t look good :frowning:

UArizona is updating portals with noā€™s.

@DivaStageMom my daughter is in dance classā€¦ I hope to hear when she gets home! Fingers crossed for all! Thank you for the update!

@hbdaughter - good luck to you - I hope you hear she is still in the running :slight_smile:

@MTisNutz ā€“ hope you donā€™t mind me asking, but was there an email notif that the portal was updated?

@throwingestaways

No email yet. The update just appeared.

Cannot offer you a spot. Blah blah. Highly competitive. Blah blah. Best of luck.

The letter is nice. The result is unfortunate, but we move on.

@MTisNutz just to be sure, is this the right domain name for the portal?
slate.admissions.arizona.edu/apply/status

For those who are getting phone calls or snail mail acceptances, are they followed up with an email or anything? We get so much snail mail that I donā€™t always look at it too closely. Now Iā€™m nervous I could have tossed something. Especially university of the arts. I thought we would have heard by now but I had no idea they might send it via the post office. Iā€™ve checked our portal and thereā€™s no updates there.

@StephKK my understanding is that UArts only notifies by snail mail.

@StephKK When D got her Uarts acceptance they only sent her a snail mail notification. That was 4+ years ago so not sure if anything has changed.

@NeensMom Thatā€™s the one. BAL!

@MTisNutz What audition did you do? My D did an on-campus audition on the 15th.

I will also say that I know someone at UArts and they donā€™t really know whatā€™s happening with their decisions atm. Iā€™m not sure how much theyā€™ve sent out!

Florida State is making calls now!

Itā€™s 100% fine to skip reading this thread if you donā€™t want to see othersā€™ acceptances along with the noā€™s! Or give yourself permission to take a break from CC for awhile if itā€™s getting you down or making you crazy. Youā€™ll be back, bwa-ha-ha!! I believe that everyone has the best intentions and weā€™re here to support each other. Social posts can be awkward at times, for sure.