Class of 2024 MT Artistic Acceptance Notifications: How/When/Where

was there anymore activity on Ball state after the 2 last night?? anyone??
Beuhler, Beuhler???

Manhattan school of music was supposed to notify today. We are still waiting. Has anyone heard from them?

@NYYFanNowMTdad I know of several who received Ball State calls (not us). But I havenā€™t heard about more coming in today. Maybe they go in batches.

Anyone still without an update on AZ portal or a phone call? My D auditioned both MT and Acting and her page has no update as of yet. Just curious if theyā€™re going in batches as well.

@user_752736 someone in an MT fb group posted just now that they heard from MSM tonight.

Just heard on the portal ā€“ a no go for MSM

@closemama - my D has not heard from Arizona and has no portal update.

@Looney2020 @closemama UArizona might be going in batches. When did your kids audition? We have no call or update either. D just auditioned on the 15th.

@NeensMom we auditioned early for Arizona. From chatting with others they may be going in audition order but YMMV. BAL!

@NeensMom, @closemama, @MTisNutz - D auditioned at LA Unifieds and submit her dance video on the 18th of Feb.

My D auditioned for AZ in November. Iā€™m sure theyā€™re going in batches.

UArts sends decision within 2 weeks of audition. Check your portal, or give them a call. we had some missing application Information which held up the letter. Once we sent the info weā€™d missed, the acceptance letter was mailed a day later.

to hop in ā€“ nothing here from UArizona. auditioned at LA Unifieds.

re: uarts ā€“ we auditioned in LA for them also, but Iā€™m wondering if anyone from CHI has heard? I only really know people from NY who heard.

Just checked the uarts portal. It said we owed $60 audition fee? Not sure how we missed that but I hope I didnā€™t just pay it so we could receive a rejection. ?

MSM email came tonight. It was No for us too.

@StephKK My Dā€™s portal has said ā€œfile completeā€ for at least a week and we still havenā€™t heard anything.

For UArts, the portal wonā€™t change but they send a big envelope in the mail.

U AZ email at 7am sharp this morning. Subject: ā€˜A decision has been reached for your CFA Application!ā€™

Exclamation point? Really? Thatā€™s just cruel.

Re Arizona: Chicago Unified, portal updated

@MTisNutz Wow. Youā€™re the only one Iā€™ve heard of who got an email telling them there was an update. We still donā€™t have a portal update, but we donā€™t have any news either.

For anyone that heard back from OCUā€¦ how long did it take to get the notification? Where did you receive it? I know itā€™s rolling.