Class of 2024 MT Artistic Acceptance Notifications: How/When/Where

@MomMimi Thanks for the Syracuse, Emerson and Pace info. Helpful to be on the lookout on Friday’s for Syracuse (though of course who knows if they are doing it the same way this year!) and most helpful to be warned about Pace.

I am unfortunately out of town for the weekend…but from the photo I received it’s a regular envelope

@BloomingGirl Thanks for the kind words. Keep in mind that neither Emerson nor Shenandoah require prescreeens for Acting so everyone gets the option of redirecting at those two schools. That being said, we do recognize how fortunate D was to get the other four auditions. In fact, D and we were stunned because everyone has always told us that D’s strength is her voice, not her acting. Go figure.

@Libish @NeensMom @StanfordAI2019 Yes, to clarify, I was told by MolloyCAP21 that they are making their decisions today, not that they are being sent out. So count on Monday to avoid making yourselves too crazy.

I do know of someone who got a snail mail letter yesterday with a no from Molloy. Wasn’t us (although we haven’t gotten today’s mail) so can’t comment on envelope etc.

@frisbee3 – just got our ‘no’ from CAP today as well via snail mail :frowning:

@StanfordAI2019 My heart just sunk for you! And now I feel sick about going to check my mail today! :frowning:

@StanfordAI2019 I am so sorry…

D just got a yes from University of the Arts. Hopefully that will soften the blow if Molloy ends up being a no.

@StanfordAI2019 So sorry about Molloy

@upstaged That would be awesome. This is one we are really anxious about! We heard today decisions might come out in the next week or so.

Anyone waiting on BOCO Contemporary Theatre?

@NeensMom did UofA come via snail mail in a big envelope like others predicted?

@StephKK I am still waiting on UofA.

@mkendell - we are waiting on BOCO CT. My D said she thought that was her best audition / experience. I guess we’ll see.

To all who received the snail mail no from CAP21, without having to totally identify your location, could you tell me if you are on the East Coast? Mid-west, Southeast,West, etc. Just trying to gauge if you received mail first because you’re nearer to Molloy.

@StephKK When my D received her UArts acceptance in December, it was a big envelope via snail mail. They sent it right when they were also sending catalogs in a big envelope - the difference is that the acceptance envelope didn’t have the bulk mail barcode. I think it had red lettering on the front, too. Hope that helps!

@NeensMom sorry I meant University of The Arts. I guess I’m confusing the abbreviations. Too many schools.

@closemama Thanks. I have been watching the mail since I heard it was snail mail in the past. Just curious to see if it came that way again this year. I’m still a little shocked that they use the post office ?

@flippedout we are west coast and got the Molloy no today

Best of luck Luck to your daughter! @StanfordAI2019