Class of 2024 MT Artistic Acceptance Notifications: How/When/Where

@Dance3Looks3 good grief! Sorry to hear that l. Still nothing here. I’m sure it’s taking awhile to roll out!

Ball State is on spring break this week, so that might explain some of the crickets.

It’s definitely up there! I think she’s avoiding actively ranking until all results are in.

Thank you! She audition at the end of January on campus.

Thanks all for the congratulations, everyone! It’s been a hell of a day! Wishing you all happy outcomes for everything you are waiting on!

A friend’s DD accepted into Shenandoah MT today!

wait was it a rejection from ball state?

@Dance3Looks3 wait was it a rejection from ball state

We didn’t audition for Pace - but my D thinks that only phone calls to the girls went out yesterday - not sure if that is true but thought I would pass this on if somebody is waiting for that.

@stagedoormama @BlessedNStressed Coastal, at one of their campus auditions, said they would be notifying March 11 or 12.

@DivaStageMom, that’s a bummer. I really hope they update portals soon with rejections if that is the case. I’m ready for this agonizing wait to be OVER!

@dom323 No, a rejection from Indiana University.

Fantastic! Congratulations:) Is this for MT, Acting, or Film, Commercial, Voiceover?

Did anyone hear from Indiana yet? Absolutely NOTHING on my end.

@legitmt my DD didn’t audition with them (Indiana) but a friend of hers did and she got an offer late last week. IDK if all offers have gone out though.

@NeensMom - I haven’t heard anything about the Pace waitlist - so maybe there is still some hope :slight_smile:

It has been a humbling couple of days in our house. We have been blessed by a yes from CMU and Pace. We are literally speechless.

@Jasklo – wow! I want to see YOUR kid perform. Must be a virtuoso!

@Jasklo Congratulations to your D! She must be thrilled! Would you mind sharing what other schools your D was accepted into before she got the 2 recent yes’s?

@jasklo Congratulations on a most excellent result! p.s. The “most excellent” is not only true but also a nod to our board movie fans. You know who you are.