Class of 2024 MT Artistic Acceptance Notifications: How/When/Where

@Jasklo HUGE congrats!! And was your D’s Pace call for MT or Acting?

@Jasklo Wow! Congratulations!

@Jasklo CONGRATULATIONS! Awesome news! And tough choices to be made!

Waiting waiting and more waiting. So far S has yes from LIU and UAB. Waitlist at Molloy, Arizona, and Ohio. Still a few more to go. Oh and lots of no’s - Pace, TXST, Shen, BW, Otterbien, etc.

@Jasklo Congratulations to your d! And thank you so much for sharing! I often feel like people are afraid to share the yes’s on CC especially when one of the top schools, but I love hearing these success stories! Even if we didn’t get the call it’s great to be able to celebrate with others and to learn from their journey!

@mtparent321 – agreed. We need some levity at this stressful time. I was going to post that my D is so talented, that CMU offered her two spots…in case she wants to bring a friend.

@StanfordAI2019 you are my kind of people! LOL

@Jasklo - very happy for your good news x 2!!! I think every artists’s journey is different and we all celebrate “wins” for any applicant, whether it’s that first BFA Yes, the happy BA “match” or the multiple elite nods. Congratulations!!!

I’m assuming TCU (MT & Acting) should start notifying people today. I live about an hour away from there. Half tempted to go check in person. Will be a tough one. LOL.

@StanfordAI2019 , I hope so too. I can’t remember if the notification will be by phone call, email or the portal? Hopefully someone with a better memory than me can help me out. Thanks and good luck to all.

@StanfordAI2019 LOL…Ummm…casually swing by and see if Harry needs a coffee? or lunch? or… ??? I actually know someone attending that program (got in as a transfer this year) and LOVES it. I have a kid waiting on that info as well. We really do need to meet IRL!! LOL!! Love your sense of humor…

I think TCU acceptances have traditionally been through email.

@StanfordAI2019 my daughter emailed Harry earlier this week to reconfirm her interest, and he emailed back right away saying “our decision emails will be out some time in the next few days.”
This was on Tuesday.

Side note…what year did you graduate from Stanford? Class of 93 here.

@jasklo congratulations, that is wonderful! And also great news for other CC’ers, because that is at least one terrific waitlist spot that will open up once you guys make a decision.

My daughter got the call from Shenco last night! It sounded like a whole team of people were sitting around the phone making calls. She was beyond excited and we plan to visit over spring break! She also got offers from CCM, Wright State, Rider, ONU and Ithaca. Also lots of nos and one waitlist for Hartt. Waiting for the financial aid to come back to see where we can afford! LOL

@mkendell Both were MT.

Does anyone know when BW is notifying? And through where?

@BloomingGirl I appreciate the “Bill & Ted” reference.

Wow @MTDad27 - fabulous!!! Congratulations to your D, I am sure she is beyond excited.

@MTDad2024 You already got a no from Pace? Did your portal update? We still haven’t heard anything.