Class of 2024 MT Artistic Acceptance Notifications: How/When/Where

For MT not sure if this is true but some say it rolls out slowly?

@valkyrie360 Penn State made phone calls on 2/27.

@cruisemama4 @frisbee3 Last year, we heard via snail mail (delivered 3/18) that my D was an ā€œalternateā€ at Pace MT, which basically meantā€¦should a specific, already accepted, student declined the offer, my D wouldā€™ve receive that spot in her stead. It came a couple weeks after calls went out, with no other communication in between. My D withdrew from consideration, as she had already been accepted to her top two and would choose between them.

Thank you

@NYYFanNowMTdad, I believe my son was in the same summer CMU MT class as yours!

My daughter got a yes BFA Acting from Penn State yesterday:) @valkyrie360

Yay, congrats @mkendell! Wasnā€™t sure wether MT calls went out or only acting.

@cruisemama4 @theatrekidmom Last year, the Pace rejection came via snail mail in an extremely thin envelope! This followed audition compliments on both singing and acting from the program director and a callback for a second dance call. We were by no means expecting an acceptance; Iā€™m just mentioning those details as an FYI. (We were ecstatic to get past the prescreen!)

Hoping EVERYONE gets a big fat yes from SOMEWHERE in the coming week!

Thatā€™s great @mkendell - congratulations to your D!

Good Luck everyone waiting on Pace! My D loved her audition, the campus and theatre, and has a few friends there. Looks like we are in the home stretch waiting for this oneā€¦

@WonderfulJourney We loved them too! It sounds like Pace already made their calls this week. We would be excited for a waitlist! Sighā€¦ the waiting.

I donā€™t think Acting and FTCV calls have gone out yet, sounds like some MT and dance. Keep waiting! lol

FSU no emails just went out

Just got the no from FSU - not to insult anyone, but that was the easiest no so farā€¦ Just wasnā€™t loving Tallahassee and it was a huge pain to get to! I really couldnā€™t imagine that for 4 years. Some things are meant to beā€¦

Got the FSU no, as well. @DivaStageMom Tallahassee WAS a huge pain to get to!! ?

For Pace peopleā€” pretty sure only MT and Commercial Dance have sent out the ā€˜YESā€™ so hopefully no news is good news!

Got our ā€˜noā€™ from FSU this morning too. We are building quite the collection. When my (16-year old) son heard that his sister got another rejection, he looked at her and taunted ā€“ ā€œTo quote Patrick Swayze from 'Roadhouse, ā€˜thereā€™s always barber college.ā€™ā€ :neutral:

Just got an email from FSUā€¦ and guess what, it was a ā€˜noā€™. We have quite the collection here as well.

@DivaStageMom @Lilybird4

Tallahassee struck me as a perfectly pleasant place to be, especially since our kids are seldom outdoors.

Alas, we also received the email. For once we werenā€™t the first to post our results. Onward!

Iā€™m sorry for those FSU noā€™s. This process is brutal. Hoping you all still have some schools you are waiting on, or an acceptance from another!