Class of 2024 MT Artistic Acceptance Notifications: How/When/Where

@secondtimemt - my guess is that is a pretty good indication of accepted at least. I checked my kids portal and there is no scholarship link next to decided so I am guessing it is another no for us…not terribly surprised by it as this was one of the first auditions and the way it was handled that day was surprising for my kid and was kind of thrown for a loop upon entering the room so will not be surprised. Hope it is what it seems like!!

Our portal says the same thing, with the added/new scholarship acceptance form.

@onette email or portal, do you know how UCO is notifying?

@Ontheverge, the scholarship line is on the left, not right next to the word “decided” - where all the green checkmarks are, there’s now two places with a red x that says a scholarship form is missing.

@allfour1 Email

@secondtimemt I see the scholarship line too! Hope this is a good sign. Then it would be my D’s first BFA offer! So nervous!

@allfour1 I believe UCO is notifying via email.

@AbigCurveBall - OMG - I am so nervous for you - good vibes and fingers crossed she gets in - let us know right away!!

Just saw that Roosevelt decisions could roll out tonight/through the weekend so don’t panic if you don’t have one tonight.

just got an email literally minutes ago from Baldwin Wallace Dean of the music conservatory- stated all conservatory results will be released on Tuesday March 10th via email, with snail mail to follow w merit, etc… hope that helps, Im sure everyone got it

@jaydee0712
Sorry for the no from Ball State. That is one we are still waiting for. Did you do an on campus audition?

We got a no from FSU today

NYYFANNOWMTDAD Thank you!

@csuram1994 nothing on TCU yet! Been on pins and needles all day. Do we think it will be today? Anybody have any more info on release? Thanks!

Did anyone receive a call from PACE today? Just checking to see if calls are still rolling out.

@Jasklo I would love to hear your daughter’s story! Congrats on her acceptances that’s amazing!!

Any news from Pace? No calls out today?

@wishiknewtgen My D got an email no from Ball State this morning. She auditioned at NY Unifieds on Sunday, I think. Hope that’s helpful.

Confirming by my Ball State Cardinal sitting next to me currently. Spring Break at Ball State was this week.

My D’s friend (boy) got a Pace MT call today. He’s very excited.

Roosevelt just updated the portal - my D got into the BFA MTD.