Class of 2024 MT Artistic Acceptance Notifications: How/When/Where

Hi @onette my D got the exact same information as your student with Emerson she is still waiting for the audition decision. ?

Congrats! Us too. Great program, my D is very excited!

@DivaStageMom I just looked at the MSU page and they say that their dorms and cafeterias are open. They give the students of staying or going home.

@NYYFanNowMTDad
Thought of you yesterday -
D got her # 5 WL letter.

Are we the record holder now? ??‍♀️
This is just cruel. lol

@Dramamomma918 back to the movie quote from Crimson tide…" Captain has the Con…" yes you are the leader but I suspect we have another one coming soon…we shall see

General Info on Syracuse: Has anybody heard that MT Department Head is retiring? Also, can anybody comment on when they present Scholarship/Aid info?

We got an email to look in MySlice, the Syracuse Portal, the day after the acceptance email. We logged into the portal and all the numbers were there. We also got an invite to apply for their Citizenship Award a few days ago.

Any Elon News?

@DorkyDad Thank you!

Muhlenberg portals updated…per email financial aid/ merit at 4:30 EST

Hi friends! For UMiami - are you guys all expecting this Friday? Seeing as last year was Friday, March 22 it makes sense.

Anyone else still waiting on Syracuse and BoCo?

Not expecting BoCo until April 1, but yes, still waiting!

Also hoping to hear from Miami this week. Getting down to the last few!

@TheGist5 - yes, my DD is waiting on both of those as well as NYU, UMiami and Elon

@BFAMT424 - Syracuse doesn’t have a waitlist. They told us they will make 50 offers to yield about 25-28 students. But the other schools have them so people can move off of those.

We are also still waiting on Syracuse and a few others.

Ralph is taking a one year sabbatical next year. After this year, I think he deserves it more than ever!

Accepted: Muhlenberg!
Presidential Scholarship 27K
Talent Scholarship 5K

@NYYFanNowMTdad, If you hear of an OCU MT accepted students group, please share. Would love the info.

My D was accepted to Syracuse 3/13, but no info on financial package yet?