Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

@miksma1 There are a couple of places I would check.
First, under “Action Items”, is there a place to write the letter of continued interest?
Second, under the “Application” section, click on the category that says, “Your Application Status.” If they need grades, it should give a message like this: “Checklist Incomplete: Awaiting Required Admissions Materials.”
Finally, under “Messages,” there should be a subcategory that states “Decision Postponed.” The first paragraph of my message reads,
“We have decided to postpone making a decision on your application at this time and your application will be moved into our regular decision pool for consideration. Your high school counselor should submit any new Fall-term grades that are available on your behalf through the Common Application/Coalition Application.”
If you have these three things, then I would assume Fall grades are necessary. If you are missing one of these things, I am not sure what that means… maybe someone else knows? Otherwise I might contact your admissions counselor to double check if you need to submit Fall grades.