normal?

Accepted
LSA Undeclared
Accepted into Bridge Scholars Summer Program
25 ACT
3.95 GPA
OOS

@shuang7 https://lsa.umich.edu/csp/summer-bridge-scholars.html

Itā€™s a great program. Many find it helpful.

hiya! Iā€™ve been stalking this forum but never made an acc so hereā€™s my results:
waitlisted
in state
deferred EA
3.7 GPA unweighted, 3.82 weighted
1320 SAT
pretty good essays, im a female game developer so i talked about that and also about my love of public speaking!
honestly was expecting a decline so this is nice :slight_smile:

@sushiritto @Knowsstuff I was waitlisted just a few hours ago. On Michiganā€™s website, it states that students will know by late June. I was wondering if in previous years you guys saw that some kids were waitlisted before late June. For example, have there been any instances where kids were accepted after being on waitlist in April/May/early June?

anyone hear back from ross

nope, still waiting on ross

EA deferred
Instate
Accepted today
LSA Psychology
Weighted GPA 4.1
SAT 1450

Accepted
Deferred LSA
OOS LA, CA
1450 SAT
4.3 W, 3.9 UW

idk anyone who heard back from ross im confused

Accepted
EA deferred
Out of state
LSA Political Science
Weighted GPA 4.3
ACT 33

@schmendy27. Yes! It is a rare occurrence though. I really feel with the impact of the virus you will see more acceptances this year off the wait list. Many families are not going to be able to afford Michigan. Also Itā€™s not May 1st yet. Many that got accepted elsewhere have not pulled out of Michigan yet.

But saying these things. Congrats on the school of your choice. Get excited about that first. Truly. If you get a surprise later on then great. If not be great wherever you land.

When do you think they will post decisions from Ross?

they were supposed to at 5 I didnt hear back April 17 it is

Accepted
ACT 34, GPA 3.8
Impressive extracurr. (internship, volunteerism, bio research & patent)
LSA & Residential College

After all the prestigious rejections I got Iā€™m so thankful for this & depending on financial aid Iā€™ll be going!

Yeah I got into LSA on 1/31 but still havenā€™t heard from Ross. Any chance to still be accepted?

@Knowsstuff Got it. Thanks for the update!

Accepted
EA Deferred
LSA Neuroscience
OOS - Georgia (lived in michigan for most of my life)
34 ACT , 1470 SAT
4.5 W, 4.0 UW
Lots of volunteer based ecā€™s, not too many leadership positions
Strong essays (I have a personal tie to the UMich hospital)

Congrats to everyone accepted! I havenā€™t commented on this forum yet but here are my stats for reference! :smiley:

Accepted OOS for LSA
(Deferred EA)
4.38 WGPA (not sure for unweighted, sorry!!)
29, 32 ACT
Full IB Diploma

So I just saw the email! I was Accepted!!! OMG, thought I was out!! OOS, LSA, defered EA, my brother attendsā€¦but I have solid stats! 1450 (700/750) one sitting 1500 multiple, 3.90UW had great recommendations and ECā€™s I did the LOCI plus additional emails to AO about a leadership roll I was chosen for and campus visits (prior to shutting down)
So excited, Submitted my enrollment deposit.