Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

Are all the spots at Ross filled?

Acceptance rates for Class of 2024 most IVIES and Duke are slightly up. USC is up some 4 or 5%. UVA and Hopkins slightly down.

Accepted LSA!
Deferred EA
OOS
ACT 33
SAT 1550 (third sitting)
GPA 3.8
AP BC Calc (4), AP Bio (4), 3 more this year

@dohalloran04 Did your DD withdraw her application from Michigan of she is going to UW?

Does anyone know if admission packets may be mailed out at some point?

Yes at some point they will. You will get your acceptance letter and things about housing etc. It might be delayed due to the virus

Has anyone accepted (specifically RD & OOS) received their financial aid package yet? On Wolverine Access it says that the total amount offered for 2020-21 for me is 0.00 overall, which I was not expecting. Is that actually the amount, or have they just not sent out FA yet?

Accepted EA OOS. Initial finaid package was loans only. 2 weeks ago received update that received a Victor’s Scholarship. No explanation of the award or criteria given.

Does anyone know if this is a renewable scholarshop and/or criteria for maintaining?

I still haven’t heard back from ross? should I consider that a rejection? girl from my school who got in is going to Wharton instead so I’m assuming she’s pulling her acceptance? does that help me

Guys, does Michigan reject people off their waitlists? Like say they waitlist you now, but in May they want to narrow it down
 is that a thing? I’m seeing something like that being said in last year’s waitlist thread.

@soupsoupsoup I haven’t seen anything but zeros. I was at least expecting loans, wth

What was Michigan’s acceptance rate this year?

For those that have been admitted, I was admitted on Friday and want to see my financial aid package. However I don’t have a Uniqname for Wolverine Access and never got an email or anything to set it up. Any help?

It looks like Michigan has put a lot of people on wait this year
 Is that true? How does this year’s waitlist compare to year past?

@BeamerAlert . At this stage of the game if you are wait listed you are either accepted or denied. In years past you could have 10,000 students on the waitlist and they only take like a few hundred off of it, it that. So in other wards they can’t accept everyone that is on the wait list

Great school. Nice weather!

Chances are better this year than ever!

Sorry about UMich, but glad he has good offers!

Good luck on waitlist! And good acceptances!

Michigan accepts by college, not by major. When you are a sophomore you will choose your major.