Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

@crd1234 - i have this too - application moved to top with green check…interesting and good catch!

Ugh… I hate this. I am glad that my son isn’t on this forum and it is just me stressing for him. He has been accepted to ever other school but this is his dream school

I believe your order seems different, is this how it is currently for you and do you still have the pdf icon.

@crd1234 Was there not a green check mark in status for Application before today?

Am not sure the change in the link means anything…other than things are moving…

@Chameleon02 probably nothing, but could be a positive. We’ll learn soon I guess.

@mgros333 No, the checkmark has showed up sometime in the last few hours. This morning, I had the pdf icon next to the application line

@crd1234 Was the pdf icon to the right of Application or in the status portion of the page to the left?

I think I remember that pdf icon being in status as well.

@mgros333 It was to the left, under all the other green check marks

i just checked the link where the glitch appeared during ea decisions and new items have been added to my checklist; it says awaiting 10th and 11th grade transcripts, does anyone else have this?

@crd1234 Did it still say received next to the pdf icon? I can’t remember. I hope this is the equivalent of the “x”, but it’s probably nothing. Fingers crossed though. Also, do you have a fall grades category? I do not, probably because my school has not sent them yet

I was postponed in early action. I just checked the checklist and i have a green check mark next to “Application” but a red “X” appeared next to something called “11th grade transcript” I just called admissions and they said that they do have my transcript and now I’m freaking out. Does anyone else have this?

Some transfer students are hearing results today… This is a good sign. :v:?.

@pizza324 i have new lines for 10th and 11th grade transcripts with red xs next to both of them

@Knowsstuff Any chance incoming freshmen may also hear today?

People with 10th and 11th grade x’s post your stats please

@emom05 My son’s now is exactly like yours. All green checks and has never had a fall grade line. His fall semester grades were sent early last week. Technically though all postponed applicants were asked for “any available fall grades” in the body of the postponement letter. So like your student he made sure they were sent.

Ok so I actually happened to get a screenshot of my checklist from this morning and compared it to my new one which changed within the last few hours. In my original, there was a pdf icon but it still said received next to “application” but no green check mark. Now, my “application” section moved to the top and has a green check mark and no pdf icon. I never had an X for any line on my checklist and still don’t have this “10th or 11th grade transcript” line. I’m worried that if I don’t have an X, I won’t be accepted. What are everyone’s thoughts on this any guidance?

Ok guys hear me out.

Can people who have the fall grade line and an X reply with whether or not your senior course load this year is way more rigorous than junior year’s? (like 1 AP junior year vs 4 this year)

I don’t have the fall grades line and my junior and senior course load have the same amount of difficulty.