Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

Does anyone have the option to change school and/ or term in enrollmentconnect under verify application answers?

@captusica I can request to change it

I have the “X” for “11th grade transcript” and I did submit my fall term grades. I never had the “X” for fall term grades but I submitted them anyway. When I called admissions they were extremely confused about why that has occurred and said that they are going to fix it. I did this at 6:30pm but as of right now it is still showing up on my checklist, but they said it did not mean anything so I’m thinking it is just a glitch.

@captusica I just checked my portal, and I do! I am really hoping that all of these new changes are this rounds “X theory” if you will. I am assuming that the x next to the 10/11 transcript means your application may be incomplete. Maybe try calling? I am betting on hearing a decision Friday night. Good luck to all! If anyone hears anything please post!!!

Ok I’m totally confused. I just checked my portal and it just says everything is complete. No option to view any kind of check list at all. Could it just be updating? Where is the check list?

To those saying the 10/11 grades X don’t mean anything because they called and the AOs were “extremely confused”
 Think about being an admissions officer and someone calls out your marker for admitted students. “Oh, YES, that means you are admitted, thanks for asking!” No, its meant to be secretive like the EA X next to transcript key. For clarification, I actually don’t have the 10/11 X myself but can’t help but to state the obvious.

@mimigirl use this link to view the x theory check list that everyone has been referencing. It was primarily an early action theory that pointed to acceptance if you had it.
https://enrollmentconnect.umich.edu/apply/status?cmd=checklist

@cadavisj10 I did that but no check list for me. I know there was an x theory last time but I never checked my list then either out of pure fear.

I’m staying up to midnight just in case 

The X Theory made sense last round
 when you think about it, the presence of an X next to final transcript or whatever it was is something that should be required after admittance to know not to rescind your application if everything’s good. This round, things are all over the place, and 10/11 makes no sense at all. My money’s on a glitch

@pigspie lol facts

Same. The option wasn’t there before, why would it be there now?

Yeah, some of the things going on this round are a little odd. Hopefully something good comes out of it. @pigspie same haha

Those who have the 10/11 are new today to CC
would you share your stats which school you applied to etc.?? Still think they won’t announce until 2/1 or later, but who knows things may show up as they start to load next decisions.

Wait, did u submit High School Transcript? If yes, isnt 10/11 Transcripts included in the High School Transcript? I mean I dont fully understand why would they ask 10/11 Transcript if its already submited through High School Transcript

When are we expecting results to be released?

12 am tomorrow or the following day

I have the option too! Hopefully this means an acceptance as future students may need to change school/term.

Are we anticipating a release this Friday night?

@kakashi27 is this what you have also?

All update requests must be submitted before the application deadline for the term or unit you are requesting an update for.

Type of request:
Update the school/college in which you applied
Update the term in which you applied
Update both the school/college and term in which you applied